Lawrence, Kan., USA (Nov. 14, 2018) – (RealEstateRama) — Eighteen CREW Network members, including 2018 President-Elect Holly Neber, have been recognized as 2018 Connect Media Women in Real Estate.
The women were among 50 individuals selected by Connect Media from more than 300 nominations based on their leadership, talent, drive and fresh ideas. Ten leaders were selected from the California, Texas, Chicago and New York regions, plus 10 national winners outside of those areas.
The 18 CREW Network members named winners of 2018 Connect Media Women in Real Estate Awards, listed with their companies and chapters, are:
- Kathryn Kovitz Arnold, Taft Stettinius & Hollister LLP, CREW Chicago
- Karen Case, CIBC, CREW Chicago
- D’Etta Casto-DeLeon, CBRE, CREW Houston
- Faith Hope Consolo, Douglas Elliman, CREW New York
- Lisa Davidson, Savills Studley, CREW Chicago
- Katherine DeMercurio, Evergreene Architectural Arts, CREW New York
- Collete English Dixon, Marshall Bennett Institute of Real Estate, Roosevelt University, CREW Chicago
- Deborah Frank, Golub & Company, CREW Chicago
- Brandi Hanback, Rockefeller Group, CREWBaltimore
- Laura Jackson, FTI Consulting, CREW New York
- Holly Neber, AEI Consultants, CREW East Bay
- Jacquelynn Henke, TD Bank, CREW Boston
- Marla Maloney, Cushman & Wakefield, CREW New York and CREW-St. Louis
- Misty Moore, JLL, CREW San Diego
- Victoria Noonan, Cushman & Wakefield, CREW Chicago
- Amy Sands, HFF, CREW Chicago
- Stacy Stemen, Passco, CREW Orange County
- Michelle Wogan, Transwestern, CREW Houston
About CREW Network
CREW Network is the premier business networking organization dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. CREW Network members comprise more than 11,000 professionals in 75+ markets worldwide and represent nearly all disciplines of commercial real estate—every type of expert required to “do the deal.” Follow CREW Network on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, and visit CREW Network at www.crewnetwork.org.