“Despite the foreclosure crisis and increase in home foreclosures most people may not know what foreclosure really is or how it works.”
Atlanta, GA – November 29, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — GoFightForeclosure.com/blog today explains what is foreclosure? Citing an overview of what foreclosure really is and how the foreclosure process works. The expansive information is available free of charge on the Go Fight Foreclosure Blog for review.
According to Kyle Ransom former licensed mortgage broker and creator of the Go Fight Foreclosure System (http://gofightforeclosure.com ) when it comes to foreclosures most homeowners are clueless about the process. He cites that typically many of the foreclosure notices contain documentation errors.
Five common wrongful foreclosure processes that Ransom urges homeowners to watch out for:
1. Is the correct Creditor (Lender) listed to foreclose on the property in the Default Notice?
2. Was a Robo Signer used to assign the Security Instrument to the Creditor (Lender) to foreclose on the property?
3. Were all the State Foreclosure Laws followed to foreclose on the property?
4. Did the legal advertisement contain the name of the correct Creditor (Lender) to foreclose on the property?
5. Is the Security Instrument being foreclosed on correctly identified?
These are common wrongful foreclosure processes shared by Kyle Ransom. This information may be reused and published with credit to Kyle Ransom and Go Fight Foreclosure System website and Blog.
About Kyle Ransom
Kyle Ransom is the founder of Go Fight Foreclosure System http://GoFightForeclosure.com . He termed the foreclosure defense â€śImproper Mortgage Securitizationâ€ť used by homeowners to challenge their mortgage lenderâ€™s enforceable security interest to foreclose.
Ransom is a former licensed mortgage broker with over 15 years experience in banking and finance and real estate investing. He is the CEO of Ultisky, Inc and oversees several online business models.
- GoFightForeclosure.com Top Five Foreclosure Tactics To Get The Bank To Cancel Foreclosure Sales
Atlanta, GA - August 8, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Gofightforeclosure.com a self help system that shows homeowners defenses to fight home foreclosure and mortgage fraud through tactics how to challenge mortgage notes. Today announced the top five foreclosure tactics to get the bank to cancel foreclosure sales. Citing that bank foreclosures are rarely enforceable because of the lack of security...
- Cyber Monday Best Deal Is GoFightForeclosure.com Learning How-to Contest Foreclosure
Atlanta, GA - November 28, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- GoFightForeclosure.com today announced cyber Monday best deal how-to contest foreclosure. The website has turned into an online movement that educates homeowners about secrets mortgage lenders donâ€™t want them to know to challenge foreclosure and win....
- GoFightForeclosure.com Develops App To Stop Home Foreclosure Exposing Mortgage Fraud Prevention Tips
Atlanta, GA - September 5, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- GoFightForeclosure.com ( http://GoFightForeclosure.com ) â€śGo Fight Foreclosure Systemâ€ť announced today a groundbreaking application system for mobile devices designed to stop home foreclosure exposing mortgage fraud foreclosure prevention tips. The new App is available for download on Android as a complimentary resource tool to help homeowners fight foreclosures and win....
- GoFightForeclosure.com/Blog Reveals Best Foreclosure Help Resources
Atlanta, GA - September 26, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- GoFightForeclosure.com/Blog today announced foreclosure help resources for homeowners wanting to stop foreclosures. Detailing a variety of foreclosure help and foreclosure assistance programs offering help for foreclosures. Homeowners may access a special page that provides information on the varies programs, application forms, and more....
- GoFightForeclosure.com Declares Homeowners Trying To Stop Foreclosure Endangered Species
Atlanta, GA - August 17, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- GoFightForeclosure.com the Go Fight Foreclosure System today announced a warning signal to homeowners that they must contest to stop foreclosure. Citing homeowners fighting foreclosures are now endangered species after a ruling from a judge in New Jersey approving that four major banks can resume uncontested foreclosures...
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- Corporate-wide Settlement with Loweâ€™s Protects Public from Lead Pollution During Home Renovations
- EPA Announces Winner of Annual Energy Star National Building Competition
- Keynote with HUD Secretary Shaun Donovan on US Housing Market and GSE Reform Next Tuesday
- South Greene High School and DeBusk Elementary School in Greeneville, Tenn. Named Top Finishers in Energy Star National Building Competition
- FEMA to Repeal Certain Flood Insurance Rate Increases
- NCHV TA Center Training on HVRP SGA
- Bay Area Median Sale Price Highest Since 2007; Slowest March Sales in 6 Years
- IBHS Warns Homeowners to Avoid Complacency During Lull in Tornado Season
- Lawyers’ Committee Releases Comprehensive Report Regarding Foreclosure Rescue Fraud Sweeping the Nation and Efforts to Fight Back
- Annual Update 2013