|Search more Real Estate News on 98 real estate sites|
TEWKSBURY – April 9, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — A 10.7-acre dream estate homesite located in the quaint village of Oldwick will hit the auction block in late April.
Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. has scheduled an on-site, absolute auction for the estate, located at 3 Bissell Road. The auction will take place on Friday, April 27, at 1 p.m.
There will be two property previews for the estate on Friday, April 13, and Friday, April 20, from noon to 2 p.m.
â€śThe buyer of this property will have the opportunity to build the country estate of their dreams in one of the most desirable locales in New Jersey,â€ť said Max Spann, president and CEO of the firm. â€śThis 10.7-acre lot has all the attributes of a fine estate, including a private homesite with incredible views of the rolling hills of Hunterdon, and plenty of space for the active family.â€ť
This estate offers the buyer a private development site with plenty of room to build, along with an existing cherry tree-lined driveway. Located in true Hunt Country, the sprawling estate has plenty of room for horseback riding and other outdoor activities.
The property is minutes to Routes 78 and 22, ideally located for commuting to New York City or any of the nearby centers of commerce in Central Jersey.
To learn more about this estate property, call 888-299-1438 or visit maxspann.com to obtain a property information package. Preview the lot at one of the open houses, attend the auction, and bid.
For more information about Max Spannâ€™s auctions, visit maxspann.com, or follow Max Spann on Facebook/MaxSpann and Twitter/MaxSpann.
- 36 Blue Bell Condominiums up for Auction
BLUE BELL, PA - March 4, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- With minimum bids starting at just $75,000, 36 two- and three-bedroom condominiums in Blue Bell, Pa., that had previously been on the market for as much as $301,400 are set to go on the auction block in April....
- CBRE AUCTION SERVICES TO CONDUCT SEALED BID AUCTION OF 28-ACRE INDUSTRIAL SITE IN TORRANCE, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 20TH
New York, NY - June 6, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Paul Galanis, managing director of CBRE Auction Services, announced today that a 28-acre redevelopment site located in Torrance, California, will be sold in a sealed bid auction on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, providing a singular opportunity for future redevelopment in the heart of the South Bay....
- Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction on Feb. 3
Vancouver, WA - January 25, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Doug Lasher, Clark County Treasurer, announced that a Property Tax Foreclosure Auction will be conducted on Friday, February 3, 2012, at 9 a.m. in the 6th Floor Hearing Room, Clark County Public Se......
- CB RICHARD ELLIS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF PROPRIETARY, ONLINE REAL ESTATE LOAN AUCTION SERVICE
Los Angeles, CA - February 1, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (CBRE) today announced the launch of a new, proprietary online real estate loan auction service. This new platform expands the companyâ€™s capabilities for assisting sellers in the disposition of commercial real estate loans....
- RE/MAX Launches True Global Real Estate Listing Site
Denver, CO - November 8, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- RE/MAX, LLC, the recognized real estate leader, has launched a new website, global.remax.com, the first truly global resource for consumers, with hundreds of thousands of home listings in countries around the world. The site features customized search tools that allow buyers to search for properties in 30 languages, translate currencies and...
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- GROUNDBREAKING CELEBRATION SET FOR 700 BLOCK OF K STREET PROJECT TO BRING HOUSING, RETAIL AND JOBS DOWNTOWN
- NAREE Extends Journalism Contest Deadline to March 6
- Assembly Speaker Resurrects $75 Recording Fee
- HUD ANNOUNCES FINALISTS IN STUDENT DESIGN AND PLANNING COMPETITION
- Pending Home Sales Rise in January to Highest Level in 18 Months
- Meridian Acquires 16,000 SF Medical Office Building in Berkeley, California
- Reverse Logic On Loans: Reverse Mortgages Explained
- Nearly 200 Top Craft Trainees to Compete at ABCâ€™s National Craft Championships
- Developersâ€™ Sentiment About Multifamily Market Holds Steady in the Fourth Quarter
- RealtorsÂ® Demand Congressional Action to Strengthen Patent Laws, Protect Small Businesses