TEWKSBURY – April 9, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — A 10.7-acre dream estate homesite located in the quaint village of Oldwick will hit the auction block in late April.
Max Spann Real Estate & Auction Co. has scheduled an on-site, absolute auction for the estate, located at 3 Bissell Road. The auction will take place on Friday, April 27, at 1 p.m.
There will be two property previews for the estate on Friday, April 13, and Friday, April 20, from noon to 2 p.m.
â€śThe buyer of this property will have the opportunity to build the country estate of their dreams in one of the most desirable locales in New Jersey,â€ť said Max Spann, president and CEO of the firm. â€śThis 10.7-acre lot has all the attributes of a fine estate, including a private homesite with incredible views of the rolling hills of Hunterdon, and plenty of space for the active family.â€ť
This estate offers the buyer a private development site with plenty of room to build, along with an existing cherry tree-lined driveway. Located in true Hunt Country, the sprawling estate has plenty of room for horseback riding and other outdoor activities.
The property is minutes to Routes 78 and 22, ideally located for commuting to New York City or any of the nearby centers of commerce in Central Jersey.
To learn more about this estate property, call 888-299-1438 or visit maxspann.com to obtain a property information package. Preview the lot at one of the open houses, attend the auction, and bid.
For more information about Max Spannâ€™s auctions, visit maxspann.com, or follow Max Spann on Facebook/MaxSpann and Twitter/MaxSpann.
- 36 Blue Bell Condominiums up for Auction
BLUE BELL, PA - March 4, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- With minimum bids starting at just $75,000, 36 two- and three-bedroom condominiums in Blue Bell, Pa., that had previously been on the market for as much as $301,400 are set to go on the auction block in April....
- CBRE AUCTION SERVICES TO CONDUCT SEALED BID AUCTION OF 28-ACRE INDUSTRIAL SITE IN TORRANCE, CALIFORNIA ON JULY 20TH
New York, NY - June 6, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Paul Galanis, managing director of CBRE Auction Services, announced today that a 28-acre redevelopment site located in Torrance, California, will be sold in a sealed bid auction on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011, providing a singular opportunity for future redevelopment in the heart of the South Bay....
- Real Property Tax Foreclosure Auction on Feb. 3
Vancouver, WA - January 25, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Doug Lasher, Clark County Treasurer, announced that a Property Tax Foreclosure Auction will be conducted on Friday, February 3, 2012, at 9 a.m. in the 6th Floor Hearing Room, Clark County Public Se......
- CB RICHARD ELLIS ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF PROPRIETARY, ONLINE REAL ESTATE LOAN AUCTION SERVICE
Los Angeles, CA - February 1, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (CBRE) today announced the launch of a new, proprietary online real estate loan auction service. This new platform expands the companyâ€™s capabilities for assisting sellers in the disposition of commercial real estate loans....
- RE/MAX Launches True Global Real Estate Listing Site
Denver, CO - November 8, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- RE/MAX, LLC, the recognized real estate leader, has launched a new website, global.remax.com, the first truly global resource for consumers, with hundreds of thousands of home listings in countries around the world. The site features customized search tools that allow buyers to search for properties in 30 languages, translate currencies and...
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- Garbett Homes and KTGY Win 2014 Gold Nugget Grand Award for Best Zero Net Energy Design
- CBRE’s Philip D. Voorhees and NRIG-West Team Complete Maywood Convenience Strip Center Sale
- Hodgdon Group Completes Ashley Furniture HomeStore in Los Angeles
- EPA Cleanup Funds Will Help Transform Vacant Properties in Eastonâ€™s Historic District into Thriving New Center
- Associate Attorney General Tony West Outlines Justice Departmentâ€™s Approach to Toxic Mortgage Cases
- HUD PROVIDES ADDITIONAL $31 MILLION TO HELP ILLINOIS RECOVER FROM SEVERE 2013 STORMS
- MERS Wins Dismissal in California Court of Appeal
- South Pushes Nationwide Housing Starts Down 9.3 Percent in June
- Energy Department Announces Up to $31 Million for Initial Phases of Enhanced Geothermal Systems Field Observatory
- Avison Young completes $7.75-million sale of two office buildings in Murrieta, CA