CHICAGO, IL – April 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon will visit Gary Elementary School, 130 E. Forest Ave., West Chicago, Ill., on April 27 when the balloon crew will present an interactive educational program developed and sponsored by the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network.
In the audience will be the 650 students at Gary Elementary, who will learn about various aspects of ballooning, including its history and the scientific principles involved. They also will see a demonstration on how the balloon functions.
The program will be presented at 9 a.m. outdoors on the school grounds, weather permitting, but can be moved indoors if the weather is inclement. The balloon envelope will be inflated with hot air to its full 75-foot height if the program is held outdoors. If the program needs to be moved indoors, the envelope is inflated with cold air so that students can walk inside it as part of the presentation.
RE/MAX has been the leader in the northern Illinois real estate market since 1989. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network, with headquarters in Elgin, Ill., consists of 2,100 sales associates and 110 individually owned and operated RE/MAX offices that provide a full range of brokerage services throughout the northern one-third of Illinois. Its www.illinoisproperty.com and www.remax.com websites are leaders in consumer visits among real estate franchise brands. Its mobile search, m.illinoisproperty.com, allows users to conduct real estate searches on any mobile device with Internet access. The northern Illinois network is part of RE/MAX LLC, a global real estate organization with 88,000 sales associates in 89 nations.
- RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon to Visit Charles Gates Dawes Elementary School in Chicago on April 17
CHICAGO, IL - April 10, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon will pay a visit at Charles Gates Dawes Elementary School, 3810 W. 81st Pl., in the Ashburn neighborhood of Chicago, on April 17 when the balloon crew will present an interactive educational program developed and sponsored by the RE/MAX metro Chicago real estate network....
- RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon to Visit Andrew Cooke Magnet Elementary on April 18
CHICAGO, IL - April 10, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- The RE/MAX Hot Air Balloon will visit Andrew Cooke Magnet Elementary School, 522 Belvidere Road, Waukegan, Ill., on April 18 when the balloon crew will present an interactive educational program developed and sponsored by the RE/MAX Northern Illinois real estate network. ...
- Elk Grove Village RE/MAX Agent to Appear on HGTV’s House Hunters
CHICAGO, IL - February 15, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Gary Miller, a real estate agent with RE/MAX Destiny in Elk Grove Village, Ill., will soon get a taste of fame: he and two of his clients will appear on an episode of HGTV's House Hunters in May, with filming to begin later this month....
- 15-Year Chicago Real Estate Veteran Jee Joins RE/MAX Premier Properties on Gold Coast
CHICAGO, IL - April 3, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- During a time in which real estate offices across the region are downsizing, RE/MAX Premier Properties at 1205 N. Dearborn Pkwy. in Chicagoâ€™s fashionable Gold Coast neighborhood continues to add to its roster of top producing real estate agents. Mona Jee, a well known real estate veteran with 15 years experience,...
- 22 Percent Increase in March Home Sales and Firmer Prices Suggest Rebound Continues in Metro Chicago Real Estate Market, RE/MAX Reports
CHICAGO, IL - April 17, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- A RE/MAX analysis of March home sales activity in the metropolitan Chicago real estate market indicates that the marked increase in home sales activity seen in recent months is beginning to have a positive impact on home prices. According to RE/MAX, combined sales of detached and attached homes in the seven-county...
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- President Signs Into Law Udall, Polis Bill to Expand Workforce Housing in Summit County
- Sen. Paul Introduces the FAIR Act
- Justice Department Obtains $80,000 Settlement in Housing Discrimination Lawsuit Against California Landlord
- Nonresidential Building Activity Expected in Increase in 2015
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston’s 2014 Affordable Housing Program (AHP) Training Events
- Lawyersâ€™ Committee Applauds Anti-Foreclosure Rescue Scam Sweep to Protect and Educate Vulnerable Homeowners Nationwide
- Pending Home Sales Slip in June
- HUD Properties Available for Homeless Services
- CFPB Unveils Changes to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- STATEMENT: CAPâ€™s Laura E. Durso on Introduction of Runaway and Homeless Youth Bill with Protections Against Discrimination for LGBT Youth