ARLINGTON, Va. – November 7, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Dale Carnegie Training, the international leader in performance improvement and corporate training has partnered with the National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) for the first NAAEI Leadership Experience: Powered by Dale Carnegie Training, which will take place in Atlanta, Nov. 19-21.
The program is designed to develop the leadership skills of apartment industry regional managers and corporate department heads by teaching them how to inspire, engage and motivate team members in order to meet and exceed company goals. This comprehensive program is based on Dale Carnegie Trainingās principles, ideas and education tools. In particular, the NAAEI Leadership Experience will focus on the value and importance of employee engagement.
āMost apartment companies do a great job training front-line employees,ā said William Wollinger, NAAEI president and president of WinnResidential. āHowever, once an apartment manager moves up to a regional leadership position, many companies expect the employee to automatically transition from ādoingā to āleadingā without any formal training or coaching.ā
The Dale Carnegie partnership will provide the apartment industry with leadership training that is customized to meet its needs, he said. Companies can use this training to help regional and corporate managers lead and inspire the dozens of employees they work with every day.
“Partnering with the National Apartment Association Education Institute on the NAAEI Leadership Experience is an exciting collaboration,ā said Peter Handal, CEO and chairman of Dale Carnegie Training. āAt Dale Carnegie Training, we have always prided ourselves on our performance improvement and employee engagement corporate training efforts for a variety of industries and their employees. Our partnership to deliver the NAAEI Leadership Experience is a new way to create a focused approach to a targeted industry.ā
The NAAEI Leadership Experience: Powered by Dale Carnegie consists of a dynamic two-and-a-half day schedule of seminars surrounding the following topics:
- Developing Personal Leadership
- Building Trust, Credibility and Respect Among Employees
- Communication Skills
- Time Control to Work on Your Business
- Coaching for Performance
- Disagree Agreeably
- Creativity and Innovation
āDale Carnegie Training has taken the time to learn about the apartment business and become better acquainted with our target audience,ā said Ed Wolff, NAAEI board member and chief operating officer of Cortland Partners. āI will absolutely be sending my operations and support team leaders to this training over the next few years.ā
For more information, visit our website.
About Dale Carnegie TrainingĀ®
Dale Carnegie TrainingĀ® partners with middle market and large corporations as well as organizations to produce measurable business results by improving the performance of employees with emphasis on leadership, sales, team building and interpersonal relations, customer service, public speaking and presentations and other essential management skills.Ā The courses are available in 30 languages throughout the world; they cover the entire United States and reach over 85 countries.Ā Dale Carnegie TrainingĀ® includes as its clients 400 of the Fortune 500 companies. Approximately eight million people have experienced Dale Carnegie TrainingĀ®.
Dale Carnegieās corporate specialists work with individuals, groups and organizations to design solutions that unleash your employeesā potential, enabling your organization to reach the next level of performance.Ā Dale Carnegie TrainingĀ® offers public courses, seminars and workshops, as well as in-house customized training, corporate assessments, online learning and one-on-one coaching. For more information, visit Dale Carnegie.
About the National Apartment Association Education Institute
The National Apartment Association Education Institute (NAAEI) is the education arm of the National Apartment Association. The mission of the NAAEI is to provide broad-based education, training and recruitment programs that attract, nurture and retain high-quality professionals and develop tomorrowās apartment industry leaders. For more information, please visitĀ Education or ApartmentCareerHQ.org.
Media Contact: Mark Evans, 979-492-1150
- CampusMBA Teams with The Lincoln Leadership Institute at Gettysburg (LLI) to Offer Unique Leadership Development Opportunity
WASHINGTON, D.C. - March 23, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- CampusMBA, the award-winning education division of the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA), today announced it is teaming up with The Lincoln Leadership Institute at Gettysburg (LLI) to offer a unique and innovative team and leadership development program, A Transformational Journey from Gettysburg, a comprehensive on-site training program which uses the Battle of...
- Lee & Associates Promotes Dale Camera to Senior Vice President
Torrance, CA - July 11, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lee & Associates, one of the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firms in the country, has promoted Dale Camera from vice president to senior vice president of the Irvine office. An expert in the Orange County market, Camera specializes in landlord and tenant representation, focusing on industrial, R&D and office product....
- Dale Cogan and Bob Bronswick join Intero El Dorado Hills
Cupertino, CA - January 23, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Intero El Dorado Hills has announced it will operate under the new leadership of Dale Cogan, Office Manager, and Bob Bronswick, Chief Operating Officer. Together Dale and Bob will expand the Intero brand in the greater Sacramento region....
- CLICKSAFETY TO PROVIDE ONLINE SAFETY TRAINING PROGRAM FOR CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION ANNOUNCES
WASHINGTON, D.C., DC - August 7, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Construction professionals will be able to take a wide range of mandatory and optional safety training programs online thanks to a new collaboration between the Associated General Contractors of America and ClickSafety, who is authorized by the U.S. Department of Laborās Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to provide its...
- BOMA International and BOMI International Leadership Build for the Future
WASHINGTON, D.C. - January 16, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- BOMA International and BOMI Internationalās top volunteer leaders recently met to discuss collaboration in the coming year. The leaders identified specific areas of cooperation to further enhance the value of one anotherās educational offerings, including increased coordination around asset management and sustainability/high-performance building education, combined efforts to support BOMA Internationalās new...
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- EIGHTY-THREE PERCENT OF CONSTRUCTION FIRMS REPORT HAVING TROUBLE FINDING QUALIFIED WORKERS TO MEET GROWING DEMAND FOR CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- Hanley Investment Group Negotiates the Sale of 128,000 SF of Retail for $29 Million in Los Angeles County
- KTGY Receives Firm Mentorship Award from AIA California Council
- NCRC Statement on FHFA Effort to Expand Credit Access
- Secretary McDonald Announces VA to Continue Town Hall Events at VA Facilities Nationwide
- Existing-Home Sales Rebound in September
- RealtorsĀ® Say QRM Rule Will Provide Clarity in Housing Finance Market, Benefit Consumers
- CONSTRUCTION EMPLOYMENT INCREASED IN 39 STATES DURING THE PAST YEAR; 34 STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA ADD JOBS BETWEEN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER
- Statement from NAHB Chairman Kevin Kelly on New Mortgage Market Standards
- CBRE ARRANGES $39M LOAN FOR PURCHASE OF TAMPA OFFICE COMMUNITY