NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®
WASHINGTON, D.C. – November 24, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — Did you have a banner year? Did you hit your sales goal and then some? Submit your application for the NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Award! The award recognizes those members who have demonstrated excellence in the field of salesmanship. This prestigious program comprises two awards: The NJ REALTORS® Circle of Excellence Award and the NJ REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club application.
You may complete your application one of two ways:
- Online Forms — the application is available in the library. Due to anticipated switch to zipLogix, it is imperative any applications started on FormSimplicity are completed before Dec. 30, 2015.
- Fillable PDF. If you require additional space for transactions, you may download extra sheets by by clicking here.
REMEMBER: When you’ve completed your application and have gathered all required accompanying materials, you must pay for your award in order for it to be complete.
Applications are due in hard-copy form to your local board or association by their close of business on January 8, 2016. NO EXCEPTIONS.
The 2015 award levels are:
- Platinum: $20 million and 30 units minimum, or 125 units
- Gold: $12 million and 25 units minimum, or 90 units
- Silver: $6.5 million and 20 units minimum, or 70 units
- Bronze: $2.5 million and 15 units minimum, or 30 units
Questions about what you need for verification? Check out our cheat sheet — Circle of Excellence Verification Guide Sheet.
NJ REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club
The NJ REALTORS® Distinguished Sales Club Award is presented to NJ REALTORS® members who have been recipients of the Circle of Excellence Sales Award® for 10 years (which need not be consecutively earned). Click here to download the application.