PELLA, IA – January 17, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Highly energy-efficient Pella Windows and Doors will be featured in a demonstration home at Professional Builders’ 2013 Show Village during the NAHB International Builders’ Show® (IBS) in Las Vegas, Jan. 22-24.
“Pella Designer Series® wood sliding patio doors and our premium vinyl Pella 350 Series windows, all with three panes of glass, will inspire IBS visitors looking for energy-efficient solutions as they view this innovative home designed by Greenfab,” said Chris Dana, trade marketing manager for Pella.
ENERGY STAR®-qualified Pella Designer Series® wood sliding patio doors and Pella 350 Series vinyl casement and double-hung windows will be featured in the 2,300-square-foot Admiral Home — Greenfab’s newest modular home design that incorporates classic Craftsman architecture with highly energy-efficient features that target a LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Platinum certification from the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
“The Admiral home takes a classical approach to design and expresses an elegant connection between indoor and outdoor living through a spacious great-room and a signature, two-story vaulted kitchen,” said Johnny Hartsfield, Greenfab founder.
“By incorporating numerous energy-efficient windows and doors, we’ve created a naturally lit, spacious home for growing families or multi-generational families who need space for comfortable living, gathering and entertaining,” Hartsfield said.
The Pella Designer Series wood patio doors and Pella 350 Series vinyl windows in the home feature advanced Low-E insulating triple-pane glass with argon1 for superior energy savings.
Show Village is the show-home exhibit at the annual International Builders’ Show. Each year, three cutting-edge model homes are built in the convention center parking lot at IBS. Once the show is over, the Admiral Home will be relocated to the Alki Beach neighborhood in West Seattle.
Pella Designer Series wood patio door highlights
- Only Pella wood line to offer optional triple-pane glass for superior energy efficiency
- Offers the most decorative style choices, including between-the-glass blinds, shades and decorative panels
- Available in Pine in 12 prefinished interior wood finishes
- Low-maintenance aluminum EnduraClad® exteriors in 27 colors
- Energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR guidelines in all 50 states
- Treated with EnduraGuard® triple wood protection — advanced protection against moisture, decay and stains caused by mold and mildew, as well as termite damage
More about Pella 350 Series premium vinyl windows
- Pella’s most energy-efficient product line features double- or triple-glazing, optional foam inserts and frames with up to 18 insulating chambers — three times more than typical vinyl
- Premium look inside and out with virtually invisible SmoothSeam™ welded frame corners
- Available in White, Almond or dual-color (DuraColor™) for design flexibility to complement a variety of building styles
- Permanently bonded grilles to exterior and interior glass surfaces provide the look of divided light
- Pella’s DuraColor finish is designed for vinyl windows and patio doors to resist softening and fading caused by exposure to sunlight.
1Optional high-altitude Low-E insulating glass does not contain argon in most products. Please see your local Pella sales representative for more information.
Pella Corporation is a leader in designing, testing, manufacturing and installing energy-efficient windows and doors for new construction, remodeling and replacement applications for commercial and residential needs.
As a family-owned and professionally managed privately-held company, Pella is known for its 88-year history of making innovative products, providing quality service and delivering on customer satisfaction. Headquartered in Pella, Iowa, the company is committed to incorporating new technologies, increasing productivity and practicing environmental stewardship to create satisfied customers.
Pella manufactures quality windows, and doors sold through a Direct Sales Network operating Pella Window & Door Showrooms across the United States and Canada and select building materials retailers. For more information, call 888-847-3552 or visit pro.pella.com. Follow Pella on Twitter.com @Pella_News, on Facebook at facebook.com/pellawindowsanddoors on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/pellawindows and on YouTube at youtube.com/pellawindowsanddoors.
Greenfab designs and sells prefab, modular homes for people wanting a simple way to buy a healthy, energy-efficient and cost-effective home, to provide housing solutions that save customers time, money and headaches while improving their health and environment.