WASHINGTON – (RealEstateRama) — The National Institute of Building Sciences is in the process of filling several positions to support federal agency clients. The organization is looking to hire building professionals with expertise in building information modeling (BIM), computer-aided design (CAD) and geographic information systems (GIS).
Eligible candidates will:
- Have broad experience in developing and implementing information management processes.
- Be able to utilize their knowledge of engineering, BIM, CAD, GIS and modeling to support real estate, programming, planning, engineering, construction and operations/maintenance activities.
- Demonstrate broad professional knowledge of the practices and techniques of construction-related information technology tools, such as CAD technologies; design review software and tools; BIM tools; automated facilities management systems; graphic analysis tools and automated model checkers; geospatial tools; federal geospatial data standards; and relational databases for managing and processing data.
- Display highly developed oral, graphic and written communications skills in order to confer with and advise employees, contractors and government officials.
- Be able to work full-time in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Be a U.S. citizen in possession of or able to obtain a “Secret” level security clearance.
- Be required to travel.
To apply for either of the positions, email a cover letter and resume to "> with “BIM Manager” or “BIM Data Analyst” in the subject line. All emails must be received by Monday, September 24, at 12:00 noon ET.