Chicago, IL – October 17, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) today announced Garry Cipponeri, Senior Vice President of Chase in Iselin, NJ, as Chairman of its Residential Board of Governors (RESBOG) and, David Motley, CMB, President of Colonial National Mortgage in Fort Worth, TX as Vice Chair of RESBOG at the MBA’s 98th Annual Convention & Expo.
RESBOG is the governing body for MBA’s single-family residential members, responsible for establishing legislative and regulatory policies and positions on residential lending issues.
“Garry and David will provide excellent leadership for RESBOG as it sets MBA policy for the myriad of issues that residential mortgage lenders will face in the coming year,” said MBA Chairman Michael W. Young. “Their dedication and commitment to MBA has made them respected leaders in our industry.”
Cipponeri and Motley presently sit on MBA’s Board of Directors and both have been active MBA members and served on several committees. Garry was previously Chair of the Secondary and Capital Markets Committee and continues to be a member of MBA’s Council on Ensuring Mortgage Liquidity. David is a member of MBA’s Council on Residential Mortgage Servicing for the 21st Century.
MBA also named the newly elected members of RESBOG. The new members are:
– Steve M. Abreu, GMAC Mortgage Operations, Fort Washington, PA
– Jon K. Baymiller, NYCB Mortgage Company, Cleveland, OH
– E. J. Burke, KeyBank Real Estate Capital & Corp. Banking Services, Cleveland, OH
– Don G. Calcaterra, CMB, AMP, Towne Mortgage, Troy, MI
– Bill Cosgrove, CMB, Union National Mortgage, Strongsville, OH
– Donna DeMaio, MetLife Home Loans, Bridgewater, NJ
– Luke S. Hayden, PHH Mortgage, Mount Laurel, NJ
– Robert D. Lewis, Fifth Third Mortgage, Cincinnati, OH
– Phil R. Mahoney, American Security Mortgage Corp., Charlotte, NC
– William J. McCue, McCue Mortgage Company, New Britain, CT
– Mary O’Donnell, Westcor Land Title Insurance Co., Winter Park, FL
– Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American, Oakton, VA
– Patrick Sinks, Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation, Milwaukee, WI
– Eric P. Stoddard, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Laguna Niguel, CA
MBA’s returning members of RESBOG are:
– Gary Acosta, Prado Mortgage, San Diego, CA
– James G. Carter, SunTrust Mortgage Inc., Richmond, VA
– Garry Cipponeri, Chase, Iselin, NJ
– Hank Cunningham Jr., CMB, Cunningham & Co., Greensboro, NC
– James H. Danis II, CMB, AMP, Residential Mortgage Corp., Fayetteville, NC
– James M. Deitch, CMB, American Home Bank NA, Mountville, PA
– William C. Emerson, Quicken Loans Inc., Detroit, MI
– Robert Gaither, Bank of America Home Loans, Charlotte, NC
– David H. Katkov, PMI Mortgage Insurance Co., Walnut Creek, CA
– Stewart Larsen, CMB, Bank of the West, Omaha, NE
– Marla Mayne, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage, Minneapolis, MN
– Michael McQuiggan, Tri-Emerald Financial Group, Lake Forest, CA
– Samuel B. Morelli, CMB, WestStar Mortgage Inc., Chadds Ford, PA
– David Motley, CMB, Colonial National Mortgage, Fort Worth, TX
– Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC, Englewood, CO
– Jimmy Timmons, Universal American Mortgage, Miami, FL
– Gregory S. Tornquist, Cenlar FSB, Ewing, NJ
– G. Todd White, CMB, Avrest Mortgage Company, Lowell, AR
– Dena L. Yocom, CMB, imortgage.com Inc., San Diego, CA
– Michael W. Young, Cenlar FSB, Ewing, NJ
MBA’s Residential Committee Chairs serving on RESBOG:
– Financial Management: Jennifer Simons, PNC Financial Services Group Inc.
– Legal Issues, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Compliance: Carol Dubie, Wells Fargo
– Loan Administration: Ray Barbone, BankUnited
– Residential Loan Production: Michael McQuiggan, Tri-Emerald Financial Corp.
– Secondary and Capital Markets: Julie Messina, CNN Mortgage
– State Legislative and Regulatory: John V. Konyk, Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 280,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership and extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of over 2,200 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA’s Web site: www.mortgagebankers.org.