Chicago, IL – October 23, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) yesterday elected its Board of Directors for the 2013 membership year at MBA’s 99th Annual Convention & Expo in Chicago. The Board of Directors will be chaired by Debra W. Still, CMB, President and CEO of Pulte Mortgage, a nationwide lender headquartered in Englewood, Colorado.
MBA’s Board of Directors consists of 23 elected members and one ex-officio member, MBA President and Chief Executive Officer David H. Stevens. Four are MBA Officers, four are from the Commercial Real Estate/Multifamily Finance Board of Governors (COMBOG), four are from the Residential/Single-Family Board of Governors (RESBOG), one is the Chairman of MORPAC, six are members at large, three are from MBA associate member firms and one represents State and Local mortgage banker associations. A COMBOG seat is currently vacant and will be filled by election in November. The Board of Directors sets the strategic direction for MBA and also oversees management of the affairs of the association.
“I am very much looking forward to working with this Board of seasoned industry executives and leaders,” said Still. “These men and women were elected because they will take a strategic view of the future of our industry, with a critical eye toward balancing the broad interests of the entire industry with those of consumers.”
The new members of MBA’s Board of Directors are:
• William C. Emerson, Quicken Loans
• Christopher George, CMG Financial
• Michael J. Heid, Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
• Michael S. Malloy, Bank of America Home Loans
• William J. McCue, McCue Mortgage Company
• Brian Lancaster, RBS
• Rodrigo Lopez, CMB, Amerisphere Multifamily Finance, LLC
• Saiyid T. Naqvi, PNC Mortgage
• Kurt Pfotenhauer, First American Title Insurance Company
• David A. Roberts, CMB, Grandbridge Real Estate Capital, LLC
• William M. Walker, Walker & Dunlop, LLC
Members remaining on the Board of Directors are:
• Daniel Arrigoni, U.S. Bank Home Mortgage
• Debra W. Still, CMB, Pulte Mortgage LLC
• E.J. Burke, KeyBank Real Estate Capital
• William Cosgrove, CMB, Union National Mortgage Co.
• Dale Dykema, T.D. Service Company
• Elliot Jacobs, First Fidelity Capital Markets
• J. David Motley, CMB, Colonial National Mortgage
• Joseph R. Reppert, CoreLogic
• Robert Stout, Q10 Capital, LLC
• David H. Stevens, Mortgage Bankers Association (ex-officio member)
• Brian F. Stoffers, CMB, CBRE Capital Markets
• G. Todd White, CMB, Arvest Mortgage Company
• Michael W. Young, Cenlar FSB (Immediate Past Chairman)
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 280,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership and extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of over 2,200 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA’s Web site: www.mortgagebankers.org.