WASHINGTON, D.C. – March 10, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and Mortgage Banking magazine will award seven industry innovators with the Mortgage Banking Tech All-Stars award at MBA’s National Technology in Mortgage Banking Conference & Expo 2015, taking place March 29th through April 1st at the Hyatt Regency in Orlando, Florida.
“As the market continues to evolve, and customer habits and expectations change, technological innovation is more important than ever to ensure a strong housing market,” said MBA President and CEO David Stevens. “But change does not emerge in a vacuum. MBA is honored to once again recognize the men and women who have led the way by creating and advancing new technologies on behalf of consumers, investors, and lenders.”
The following individuals will be honored at the award ceremony on Sunday, March 29th from 5:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in the Regency Ballroom Foyer:
- Vladimir Bien-Amie of Lansdale, Pa., co-founder, president and CEO of Global DMS
- Jeff Bradford of San Jose, Calif., founder and CEO of Bradford Technologies Inc.
- Michael J. Coar Jr. of McLean, Va., founder, president and CEO of VirPack
- Elizabeth Green of Flagler Beach, Fla., principal consultant, rel-e-vant Solutions
- Jason Roth, CMT, of Burlingame, Calif., co-founder and senior vice president, product management, ComplianceEase
- Stanley Street of Atlanta, Ga., founder and president, Street Resources Group
- Len Tichy of Peterborough, N.H, management director, information technology (IT) and operations reviews, STRATMOR Group
This is the 14th year of Mortgage Banking magazine presenting the Tech All-Star awards, celebrating industry leaders who have made outstanding contributions to the field of mortgage technology.
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 280,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership and extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of over 2,200 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, REITs, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA’s website: www.mba.org.
(202) 557- 2727