WASHINGTON, D.C. – October 11, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, Oct. 17, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. ET featuring three renowned industry experts.
Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2012
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will join together for a lively discussion on what’s ahead for housing. Topics will include:
• The state of acquisition, development and construction financing
• Regional markets: the strong and the weak
• Rising prices
• How appraisals are affecting sales
• Materials and energy costs
The schedule of speakers includes:
• David Crowe, PhD, chief economist and senior vice president, NAHB
• Mark Zandi, chief economist, Moody’s Analytics
• Robert Denk, assistant vice president for forecasting and analysis, NAHB
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar. For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Online registration will be available until Tuesday, Oct. 16. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting. After the event, the webinar will be available in the NAHB archives to all registrants for on-demand viewing.