SAN DIEGO, CA – October 20, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) and Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today announced an alliance to offer MBA members a series of quality benefits and solutions designed to add value in today’s market. Through this partnership, eligible-MBA members will gain access to special mortgage product flexibilities and enhanced training benefits. This announcement was made at the Mortgage Bankers Association’s 102nd Annual Convention and Expo in San Diego, CA.
Attribute to David Lowman, Executive Vice President, Single Family Division, Freddie Mac:
“Today’s announcement is the start of a promising new chapter in our long relationship with the MBA. This partnership will create an extraordinary opportunity for Freddie Mac to engage MBA’s members in ways that benefit their businesses and strengthen the housing finance system.”
Attribute to David H. Stevens, president and CEO of the Mortgage Bankers Association:
“MBA is proud to be partnering with Freddie Mac in order to offer new benefits and services to our member companies. We believe this will create cost savings for them and give them access to first-rate opportunities as a direct result.”
- The Freddie Mac/MBA alliance will provide MBA members with committed Freddie Mac support including a dedicated customer service line and account coverage, along with special product flexibilities and community outreach opportunities to help members reach more qualified homebuyers and reduce their bottom lines.
- Additional benefits include access and discounts to Freddie Mac’s expansive educational and training courses, including MBA-member only webinars on an array of topics most relevant to members in the changing market.
- Freddie Mac also offers a variety of tools and capabilities to support MBA members in the origination process, including Loan Prospector® and Loan Quality Advisor®.
- With the alliance, MBA members will now be eligible to become a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer at a reduced application rate and with dedicated support through the application process.
- Additional alliance details will be available on freddiemac.com and mba.org.
CONTACT: Freddie Mac