Tuesday, Dec. 4, 2012
2:00-3:00 p.m. ET
WASHINGTON, D.C. – December 3, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — President Obama has the White House for another four years, while Republicans still control the House and Democrats still control the Senate. How they work together to address big concerns – the fiscal cliff, tax reform, the future of GSEs – will have a dramatic impact on the economy and the housing industry.
NAHB will host a free webinar tomorrow featuring NAHB CEO Jerry Howard, Chief Economist David Crowe and Chief Lobbyist Jim Tobin for a post-election assessment of the political landscape and an economic forecast for the coming year.
During this webinar, you will learn:
• How a second Obama administration and its relationship with a divided Congress will affect home builders, remodelers and industry suppliers
• The latest economic forecast
• How NAHB is preparing for coming policy debates on tax reform, the federal budget and government support for homeownership
• What NAHB will do to help its members and state and local affiliates respond to the evolving political landscape
• Jerry Howard, CEO, National Association of Home Builders
• David Crowe, Chief Economist, National Association of Home Builders
• Jim Tobin, Chief Lobbyist, National Association of Home Builders
Registration for the webinar is free. To register as press for the event, please contact Liz Thompson at ">. All others can register here.