WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 24, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, April 25, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. featuring three renowned industry experts.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will provide answers to the most critical questions facing the industry today, including:
• What signs are pointing to a recovery in the housing market and overall economy?
• Are any housing markets improving? Where?
• What barriers exist to reaching a full recovery?
• Are home builders still facing issues with appraisals, access to credit and high building materials costs?
The schedule of speakers includes:
• David Crowe, PhD, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, NAHB
• Chris Varvares, Senior Managing Director & Co-Founder, Macroeconomic Advisers
• Robert Denk, Assistant Vice President for Forecasting and Analysis, NAHB
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar. For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Online registration will be available until 11:59 p.m. ET, April 24, 2012. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting.
[EDITOR’S NOTE: For complimentary press registration, please contact Liz Thompson at 202-266-8495, .]