Wednesday, Jan. 11, 2012
2:00 p.m. ET
- Jerry Howard, CEO, National Association of Home Builders
- David Crowe, chief Economist, National Association of Home Builders
- Jim Tobin, Senior Vice President for Government Affairs, National Association of Home Builders
- Celinda Lake, president, Lake Research Partners
- Neil Newhouse, partner and co-founder, Public Opinion Strategies
WASHINGTON, D.C. – January 10, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — On Wednesday, Jan. 11 at 2:00 p.m., the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will reveal the results of a new national poll of 1,500 likely voters looking at the value Americans place on homeownership, while discussing what lies ahead for housing in 2012, both economically and politically.
The poll was conducted by Neil Newhouse, partner and co-founder of Public Opinion Strategies, a leading Republican polling company, and Celinda Lake, president of Lake Research Partners, one of the Democratic Party’s leading strategists.
During the teleconference, the pollsters will analyze the survey results, while NAHB CEO Jerry Howard will discuss its implications on the future of the American Dream. NAHB Chief Economist David Crowe will provide his 2012 economic forecast, while NAHB Senior Vice President for Government Affairs Jim Tobin will discuss how the upcoming elections will shape the policies that affect homeownership and the housing industry.
Members of the media will be given the opportunity to ask questions at the conclusion of the call.
1. Direct your web browser to http://eventcenter.commpartners.com/se/NAHBLogin.
2. Under “Enter a Webinar” in the blue box, enter the meeting number 816024 and click on “Enter.”
3. In the “Display Name” box, type in your first and last name and click on “Enter Meeting.”
4. The primary means of listening to this webinar is via audio streaming (your computer speakers).
Slides will also be posted following the presentation at: www.nahb.org/homeownershippoll. Please contact Liz Thompson at "> with any questions.