WASHINGTON, D.C. – November 27, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Please join the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) and the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans (NCHV) for a free webinar discussion on how providers serving veterans experiencing or at risk of homelessness can build strong local connections between VA and Continuum of Care (CoC) resources and rapidly connect homeless veterans to permanent housing. Participants will learn how to promote seamless service delivery and rapid access to housing solutions by sharing information, collaborating in local resource planning, and coordinating the delivery of housing and services with VA and CoC resources. The fourth in a series of Housing First webinars, this webinar is intended for service providers under VA’s Grant and Per Diem (GPD) and Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) programs, CoC grantees, and other partners interested in creating effective, seamless local approaches to housing veterans experiencing homelessness.
• Gerald Eckert, Social Services Manager, The Salvation Army, Greater Houston Area Command, Houston, TX
• Jamie Ebaugh, Director of Supportive Housing, Southwest Counseling, Detroit, MI
• John Kuhn, National Director, Homeless Prevention, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
• Baylee Crone, Vice President of Operations and Programs, National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
• Eric Grumdahl, Policy Director, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness
• Barbara Poppe, Executive Director, U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness
Join this free webinar on Wednesday, December 4, 2013 at 2:00 pm ET and be a part of the conversation on Twitter at #homes4vets. To register for this webinar, click here.