As current market conditions dictate changes to the way companies do business, now is the time for servicing professionals to pool knowledge, information, resources and discover new ways to increase operating efficiencies.
During this timely and relevant conference which covers all sectors of the servicing arena including customer retention, reducing foreclosures and REO, attendees gain insight on the very latest legal, legislative and regulatory changes as well as the most promising developments in the mortgage servicing arena.
Session topics include:
- FHA/RHS/GNMA Update: Hear from government officials as they discuss the latest changes and proposals to FHA, RHS and Ginnie Mae programs that impact servicing operations.
- Customer Satisfaction in 2007: Join MBA’s panel of experts from the mortgage servicing sector and a representative from JD Power and Associates as they discuss the results of the JD Power Satisfaction Study.
- Extreme Loss Mitigation: Discover ways to reach out and assist the borrower in challenging times through use of help lines, door knockers, modifications over the Web, refinance products for upside down mortgages, technology and employment services.
- Next Generation Predictive Modeling: Listen as panelists discuss the various new predictive methods available as they apply to servicers’ concerns. These methods include determining prepayment and/or default propensity, and the manner in which geographic location alters and informs results.
- High Volume Foreclosure States-Trends, Issues and Solutions: Hear panelists discuss issues and trends affecting the mortgage industry including increased foreclosures and defaults in the top foreclosure volume states.
- Property Preservation Updates: Join this discussion of the most current preservation issues facing the industry today. Panelists include members of HUD, servicers, preservation vendors, investors and insurers.
For a complete listing of sessions and panels, visit: http://events.mortgagebankers.org/servicing2008/sessions/default.aspx
WHEN: February 26-29, 2008
WHERE: Hilton New Orleans Riverside New Orleans, LA
CONTACT: All conference events are open to the media, with the exception of MBA committee meetings, correspondent meetings and board meetings. All press credentials must be obtained in advance. To apply for press credentials please contact:
Or to apply online, please go to MBA’s 2008 National Mortgage Servicing Conference’s Web site at http://events.mortgagebankers.org/servicing2008/default.html
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) is the national association representing the real estate finance industry, an industry that employs more than 500,000 people in virtually every community in the country. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the association works to ensure the continued strength of the nation’s residential and commercial real estate markets; to expand homeownership and extend access to affordable housing to all Americans. MBA promotes fair and ethical lending practices and fosters professional excellence among real estate finance employees through a wide range of educational programs and a variety of publications. Its membership of over 3,000 companies includes all elements of real estate finance: mortgage companies, mortgage brokers, commercial banks, thrifts, Wall Street conduits, life insurance companies and others in the mortgage lending field. For additional information, visit MBA’s Web site: www.mortgagebankers.org.