Marks the Largest Growth Year for SVNI Since 2007
IRVINE, CA – January 26, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Sperry Van Ness International, one of the fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage franchisors in the nation, added 16 new franchises across the United States in 2011. The new franchises are part of Sperry Van Ness International’s national expansion program, which started in 2001 and has grown to more than 1,000 advisors and staff serving more than 150 markets today.
“We continue to expand the reach of our franchise by aligning with top firms across the country. Not only did we exceed our expansion goals in 2011, it was also our best year in terms of growth since the market peaked in 2007, ” said Kevin Maggiacomo, chief executive officer and president of Sperry Van Ness International. “Our industry-leading technology platform, combined with the local market expertise of our new advisors offer an unprecedented level of support to the existing and future clients of Sperry Van Ness.
The following firms are now independently owned and operated franchises of Sperry Van Ness International:
· SVN/Tarheel Commercial, led by Jay Taylor and Kenneth Lucas, is located in Raleigh, N.C.
· SVN/The Hintze Group, led by Hay Hintze and John Klement, is located in Glendale, Wis.
· SVN/United Apartment Group, led by Ted Booras, is located in San Ramon, Calif.
· SVN/Investec Realty Services-Memphis, led by Anthony Lopes, John Snyder and Jon Albright, is located in Memphis, Tenn.
· SVN/Investec Realty Services-Nashville, led by Anthony Lopes, John Snyder and Jon Albright, is located in Nashville, Tenn.
· SVN/Stewart Commercial Realty, LLC, led by Dan Stewart, is located in Ann Arbor, Mich.
· SVN/Norris Commercial Group, LLC, led by William Michael Norris, is located in New Braunfels, Texas.
· SVN/First Guardian Group, led by Paul Getty and Dinesh Gupta, is located in San Jose, Calif.
· SVN/Realsite Group, led by Anthony Casalena, is located in New York, N.Y.
· SVN/Commercial Advisory Group, led by Larry Starr, is located at in Sarasota, Fla.
· SVN/Promus Commercial, led by Lauri Greenblatt Hines, Scott Cook and Jim Taylor, is located in San Diego, Calif.
· SVN/Bluestone & Hockley, led by Cliff Hockley and Julie Hockley, is located in Portland, Ore.
· SVN/Valley Commercial Real Estate, led by Ryan Childers, Travis Lyon and Jim Taylor, is located in El Centro, Calif.
· SVN/Resort Management, LLC, led by Robert Hasman, is located in Las Vegas, Nev.
· SVN/Hayoun, led by Sylvain Hayoun, is located in Boulder, Colo.
· SVN/The Genesis Group, led by Carnell Scruggs, is located at in Nashville, Tenn.
“The Sperry Van Ness platform continues to attract significant interest from new franchisees across the country seeking innovative technology tools, marketing expertise, training and a collaborative culture focused on the client,” added Maggiacomo. “We are looking to build on this momentum in 2012 with aggressive growth goals targeting 25 new franchises.”
About Sperry Van Ness
Founded in 2001, Sperry Van Ness International is one of the largest and fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage franchisors in the industry, with more than 1,000 advisors and staff serving more than 150 markets. Sperry Van Ness was recently recognized as a “Top 10 Brand in Commercial Real Estate” by the annual Lipsey Company survey. Sperry Van Ness affiliates deliver results for clients through a proven business model that immediately markets every one of its clients’ properties to the entire brokerage community as well as its own investor data base. Based in Irvine, Calif., the organization provides brokerage, tenant representation, consultation, asset management, property management, leasing, accelerated marketing and auction services. Sperry Van Ness affiliates represent clients in billions of dollars annually in office, multifamily, retail, industrial, self-storage, hospitality and land transactions. For more information, visit www.svn.com.
Sperry Van Ness