Washington, DC – (RealEstateRama) — From foreign entities investing in properties across international borders to the volitile U.S. political climate affecting neighbors like Canada and the global stage, the new year will shape up the future of industrial real estate trends. Bisnow takes a look at the top 10, which will help shape the conversation at NAIOP’s upcoming I.CON: Impact Projects.
Here is a quick look at five of the ten elements shaping the industry today (read the full article for the details, take-aways and insights by two of NAIOP’s leading industrial experts):
- Inventory space is going vertical
- Politics will have a direct effect on foreign direct investment
- Shallow-bay buildings will become more popular
- Intermodel shipping will remain a dominant force and continue to grow
- Security, both on the ground on on the web, will grow in importance
Register now for I.CON: Impact Projects (hurry, discount pricing ends February 10!), March 8-9, 2017, in Toronto, to learn the latest in industrial development, featuring case study breakout groups of innovative projects, keynote general sessions and unparalleled networking opportunities.This unique conference delivers educational content you can’t find anywhere else, while bringing together top industrial developers, owners, investors and brokers – all in one room.
I.CON: Impact Projects is a Can’t-miss Event
- 98% responded that they had made new or strengthened existing relationships.
- 98% said the program content was relevant and applicable to their job.
- 94% said they would recommend attendance at future NAIOP events to colleagues.
- 40% either made or started a deal on-site.