WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 6, 2011 – (RealEstateRama)
The 50+ housing market does not always mirror the overall housing industry. Panelists on the call will provide an overview of the 50+ industry and discuss how it is performing compared to the rest of the industry, as well as provide an analysis of emerging trends and growth opportunities.
Highlights of the webinar will include:
- What the leading U.S. markets are for active adults – including some surprises!
- The baby boomer generation’s outlook on the current housing market and what they are looking for in their next home.
- Both short- and long-term forecasts on the 50+ market
- What interior features 50+ buyers are willing to pay for in their next home
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
2:00 p.m. EDT
- Paul Emrath, Vice President of Survey & Housing Policy Research, National Association of Home Builders
- Peter Dennehy, Vice President, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
The registration fee for NAHB 50+ Housing Council members is $19.95; $24.95 for NAHB members and $44.95 for non-NAHB members. To register for the webinar, visit www.nahb.org/50pluswebseminars or call NAHB’s Office of the Registrar at 800-368-5242 x8338, or e-mail ">.