Washington – RealEstateRama – Office of General Services Commissioner RoAnn Destito today announced that the following five businesses were recently certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Veteran Concrete Corp., located in Brooklyn, NY, provides construction services, trucking, concrete work, masonry and cement work.
- Future Supply Inc., located in Astoria, NY, is a janitorial and maintenance supply reseller.
- Cyber Rhino Solutions LLC, located in Kyle, TX, specializes in computer repair and networking services.
- CFK Services LLC, located in Destin, FL, provides temporary shelters, housing units, travel trailers and PPE.
- Avila & Company Transaction Advisory Services LLC, located in Yonkers, NY, specializes in financial planning and advisory services.
The Division was created by Governor Andrew Cuomo in May 2014 with enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. There are 854 certified businesses.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of SDVOBs in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/
For Immediate Release