WASHINGTON, D.C. – October 24, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, October 26, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. featuring three renowned industry experts.
Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will provide answers to the most critical questions facing the industry today, including:
- Are any housing markets improving? Where?
- Is acquisition, development and construction credit becoming more available?
- Are house prices back in line with incomes?
The schedule of speakers includes:
- David Crowe, PhD, Chief Economist & Senior Vice President, NAHB
- Joel Prakken, Senior Managing Director & Co-Founder, Macroeconomic Advisors
- Robert Denk, Assistant Vice President for Forecasting and Analysis, NAHB
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar. For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Online registration will be available until 5:00pm on Tuesday, Oct. 25. Before the event, participants will receive an email with specific log-in instructions to gain access to the live meeting.