WASHINGTON, D.C. – April 26, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will host its Semi-Annual Construction Forecast Conference on Wednesday, April 27, in a two-hour webinar from 2:00-4:00 p.m. featuring three renowned industry experts.WHEN:
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
2:00 – 4:00 p.m. ET
Nationally-recognized housing and economics experts will provide answers to the most critical questions facing the industry today, including:
- Where is the housing market recovery going? How long will it take? What does it mean for builders, suppliers and buyers?
- What housing policy issues loom? What will the Fed do?
- Regional highlights—where are housing prospects strongest?
- What is the outlook for the remodeling sector?
The schedule of speakers includes:
- David Crowe, Chief Economist, NAHB
- Mark Zandi, Chief Economist, Moody’s Analytics
- Robert Denk, Vice President for Forecasting and Analysis, NAHB
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions during the webinar. For more information, visit www.nahb.org/cfw.
Registration for NAHB members is $29.95 and $49.95 for non-members. To register for the webinar or for additional information, please visit www.nahb.org/cfw. Online registration will be available until 5:00pm on Tuesday, April 26. Instructions for accessing the webinar will be emailed once registration has been completed.
[EDITOR’S NOTE: For complimentary press registration, please contact Paul Lopez at (202) 266-8409, "> or Liz Thompson at (202) 266-8495, ">.]