CHICAGO – RealEstateRama – The National Association of Realtors® has announced the 12 companies that will participate in the Innovation, Opportunity & Investment (iOi) Summit’s(link is external) “Pitch Battle” competition from September 28–29, in Los Angeles, California.
“In today’s real estate ecosystem, innovation is accelerating, opportunity is exploding, and investment is at a record high,” said NAR CEO and SCV President Bob Goldberg. “At the iOi Summit, real estate professionals, investors and innovators gather to cultivate and champion the most impactful ideas that will disrupt the status quo and advance the industry. We are thrilled to have these companies showcase their innovations live on stage.”
NAR’s venture capital arm, Second Century Ventures(link is external), will present the Pitch Battle competition. Each entrant will conduct a live, 4-minute pitch on their product or service, followed by a 4-minute rapid-fire question-and-answer session from a panel of judges. Contestants are tasked with making a compelling case about their new tech innovations or services that are intended to improve the real estate industry – including commercial, residential, or both.
The Pitch Battle contestants are as follows:
- Agently(link is external): Agently is an AI-powered coaching and productivity platform that helps real estate brokers recruit, train and retain agents. Agently reinvents the traditional CRM concept by embedding action-based coaching to gamify the marketing and sales process for agents.
- Arx(link is external): Arx is building the decision-making engine for the real estate industry with a mission to catalyze the development of an equitably built world. The Arx platform automates the entire process of sourcing and evaluating potential investment and development projects.
- CubiCasa(link is external): CubiCasa is the global market leader in mobile indoor scanning and is known for its fast and easy-to-use floor plan app. CubiCasa’s technology is used in 172 different countries and has helped create over 1 million floor plans to date. CubiCasa provides technology for the real estate, appraisal, and mortgage industries and is on a mission to digitize real estate.
- Fractional(link is external): Fractional is a full-service marketplace for friends and investing communities to co-own real estate together.
- Inspectify(link is external): Inspectify is the leading technology platform in the property inspection and evaluation industry. Through its vertically integrated product offering, Inspectify enables scale for property acquisitions through our nationwide network of home inspectors and contractors. Using proprietary inspection software, Inspectify offers custom inspection templates and API access for findings that result in higher quality data, faster SLAs, and lower operating costs in acquisitions.
- Pacaso(link is external): Pacaso modernizes real estate co-ownership to make owning a second home possible and enjoyable for more people. Pacaso curates luxury listings with premium amenities and high-end contemporary interior design, offers one-eighth to one-half ownership with integrated financing, and, after purchase, professionally manages the home and supports seamless resale.
- Prisidio(link is external): Prisidio provides a cloud-based vault to securely store, organize and share life’s essential documents and information with your family and those you trust.
- RentBase(link is external): RentBase is an all-in-one platform helping residential real estate automate their leasing workflow and discover sales within their rentals.
- Residently(link is external): Residently simplifies renting a home by building a world where renters can find their next home months in advance of a move, secure it and set it up – all within minutes. Residently started by building an enterprise SaaS business with brokers, property managers and institutional landlords who use the platform to improve their renter experience and profitability.
- Revive(link is external): Revive’s mission is to guide home sellers through renovations to sell their property for more. Revive’s next-generation approach to home preparations enables homeowners to make the right updates without the upfront cost and uncertainty associated with home improvements.
- Stake(link is external): Stake builds renters’ savings with no fees or debt accumulation and empowers today’s owners to create financially safe and secure rental communities. Renters can earn cash back and build savings through financial tips and tools.
- Symba(link is external): Symba makes financial well-being easy for real estate agents by combining customer relationship management with embedded banking. By giving agents more financial transparency and matching their unique, on-the-go lifestyles, Symba helps agents grow their business more effectively from anywhere.
The winner will be awarded $15,000, a booth at NAR’s annual conference in November (NAR NXT(link is external)) and will present the next Pitch Battle winner at iOi 2023.
“In addition to the cash prize, the Pitch Battle winner receives national publicity as a company that will likely have a significant impact on the future of the real estate industry,” said David Conroy, NAR’s director of emerging technology.
Learn more about the Pitch Battle and register to attend the iOi Summit at ioisummit.realtor(link is external).
The National Association of Realtors® is America’s largest trade association, representing more than 1.5 million members involved in all aspects of the residential and commercial real estate industries.
# # #
Information about NAR is available at nar.realtor. This and other news releases are posted in the newsroom at nar.realtor/newsroom.
Media Contact: Spencer High 202-383-1051