Raleigh, NC, December 9, 2021. – RealEstateRama – The Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) is honored to present the results of its 2022 Board of Directors election for nine open seats and other board appointments, as well as the industry professionals who will sit on its Executive Committee for the year 2022.
“RESO is not only delivering unified standards and certifications to the industry, it is now providing the objective, transparent reporting that will spur technology innovation,” said Rebecca Jensen, who was re-elected 2022 Chair of the RESO board and is President and CEO of Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED). “Leaders who see the impact of standards on their businesses are joining RESO’s leadership in greater numbers, and we are lucky to have them on our board.”
With that, here are the new 2022 RESO Board of Directors election winners.
- Matt Cohen, Principal, Advisory Services, CoreLogic
- Bob Evans, VP of Industry Relations, Move, Inc.
- Shayne Fairley, COO, Stellar MLS
- Rebecca Jensen, President and CEO, MRED
- Mark Lesswing, CTO & SVP, T3 Sixty
- Frank Major, CTO, Bright MLS
- Marty Reed, Chief Innovation & Strategy Officer, California Regional MLS (CRMLS)
- Michael Wurzer, President and CEO, FBS – Creators of Flexmls
- Jeff Young, COO/GM, Realtors Property Resource (RPR)
The following at-large appointments were made by the board:
- Caitlin McCrory, VP of Industry Relations, Realogy
- Richard Renton, CEO, Triad MLS
- Andy Woolley, VP of Industry Development, Homes.com and Homesnap
The 2022 RESO Executive Committee:
- Chair: Rebecca Jensen, MRED
- Vice-Chair: Michael Wurzer, FBS
- Secretary: John Breault, State-Wide MLS
- Treasurer: Richard Renton, Triad MLS
Continuing 2022 RESO Board Members: Todd Carpenter, Director, Strategic Investments, National Association of REALTORS®; Chris Carrillo, CEO, Metro MLS; Bill Fowler, Senior Director of Industry Relations, Compass; Jason Normandin, Project Manager, National Association of REALTORS®; Turan Tekin, Director, MLS and Industry Development, Zillow Group; and Dan Troup, Director of Data Operations & Strategy, RE/MAX.
“We welcome our new board members, and we are thankful for the time that our directors who are moving off the board gave to building our success and will continue to give to the organization as leaders in our industry,” said Sam DeBord, CEO of RESO. “We could not achieve the things we do without them.”
Departing RESO directors this year are Art Carter, CEO, CRMLS; Brian Donnellan, President & CEO, Bright MLS; Chip McAvoy, VP Emerging Products and Technology, Black Knight; and Liz Tewksbury, Industry Relations Director, Homesnap.
RESO provides the foundation for streamlined real estate technology through the creation and certification of standards. Our member organizations include MLSs, brokerages, REALTOR® associations and technology partners serving more than one million real estate professionals. | reso.org
# # #
Contact: Kevin Hawkins
WAV Group Communications