Free Webinar: Save Thousands On Your Taxes While Eating Lunch!
Thursday January 22, 2015
12:00 – 1:00 PM EST
A “Tax Smart” Webinar with CPA Ted Lanzaro – Thursday, January 22, 2015 at noon.
WASHINGTON, D.C. – January 14, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — Ted Lanzaro – Real Estate CPA and Investor – invites you to join him for a webinar “Tax Smart For Landlords” – tax strategies all landlords should be using to save thousands on their taxes this year! In this interesting, money savings half-hour, you will discover:
* The trick to maxing out your real estate deductions without fear of an IRS audit
* How to avoid overpaying your estimated taxes and keep your money in your pocket
* How to use depreciation to make your cash flow tax free
* How to take ordinary losses on abandoned assets when rehabbing a rental property
* How to use your self-directed IRA to buy income producing real estate
* Why you must file 1099’s for your subcontractors
* How new tax laws allow you to reclassify improvements to repairs and take an immediate tax deduction in 2014
* Why tax planning is a must do for all income producing property owners
* And much more…
Plus, Ted will have a special Free bonus information give-away guaranteed to put money in your pocket this tax season for everyone who attends the webinar on Thursday, January 22, 2015 at noon.
To receive login details for this webinar, you must register at https://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=r&i=743
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.