If Insurance Is Slow, Talk With FEMA


TRENTON, N.J. – January 14, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — If your house is not livable and you have insurance, the Federal Emergency Management Agency may be able to provide temporary housing or rent under certain circumstances

Previous articleMontgomery County Announces 13th Annual Housing Fair and Financial Fitness Day; Sponsors and Exhibitors Invited
Next articleCBRE Group, Inc. Expands Service Offerings for Dow Chemical In North America, Adds Asia Pacific