As each series progresses, no matter how well the couple in the show have been getting on for the past decade, the home build seems to let it all bubble over in front of the cameras. All those unspoken words come pouring out in a tone they would not have normally used but with fatigue and the finances not adding up, it soon becomes all too much for them.
When we started, I had no idea owning a home would involve so many decisions. Most of which pipework placement, underfloor heating that is covered by a layer of concrete once you give the go-ahead, and even the smallest factors like shuffling items around because they don’t fit to areas where you originally want them to be placed that you thought would look good.
I soon realized how those pleasant people in the movies became someone on edge and snappy, building and renovating a home is no joke. Find out more about the renovation here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renovation to understand the process it entails and how it has evolved.
Buying or selling a home.
When it comes to buying a home, unless you have a large lump sum that you’ve either saved or have been kindly gifted by that rich uncle you always thought that had too much cash flow for one person anyway, then you are going to be using a mortgage lender or applying through your bank.
Whatever route you decide to take, it is bound to be an endless paperwork and waiting times, however, if owning your own home is one item in your bucket-list you’d like to tick off, then this is what’s needed to be done.
Selling your home to cash buyers tends to be not as tricky as selling through a real estate or through a pre-approved loan. It’s even smoother sailing process if the potential buyer is an all-cash investor looking to flog his cash in a property investment opportunity.
The great thing about these big investors is they are willing to buy and they have the cash ready and you don’t have to hang around for ages waiting on 5 signatures of approval and clearance emails. You know how the old saying ‘cash is king’ goes.
Reasons why people sell their homes for cash.
Well for starters, you don’t have to pay out extortionate amounts in estate agent commission fees, you get to sell your home as-is, no falling around trying to spruce the place up to woo a potential buyer.
Sometimes the burden of a home can be too draining, you underestimated the maintenance and upkeep of not only the daily cleaning and ‘living’ inside, but the structural and safety aspect on the outside. It is more of a headache than enjoyment.
Cash buyers come in all shapes and sizes, and they are willing to take what you’ve got. No need to shop around for a ‘specialist’ in your specific home style or model, cash talks when all else fails, am I right?
Another great thing about a cash buyer is they can take over for you as ‘interim landlord’ so to speak and deal with the nuisance of a tenant you can’t seem to get rid of. You don’t have to worry about making an already awkward and tense situation worse.
Some people tend to frown on selling to a cash buyer, others need to get the job done, one thing is for sure you are not alone in this and many people have gone through a similar if not identical situation such as yours. Check out this blog and listen to how others handled their chapter in the book of life and selling a house.
6 Benefits of a quick sale.
- Move on. You can start that new chapter in your life, be excited about the future and start fresh without the deadweight of a home dragging you down.
- You get the funds in as little as 2 weeks, you can treat yourself to that sports car you’ve always wanted or pay off a different home to be mortgage-free.
- As it comes. Cash buyers are aware that they are taking the property off your hands as it comes, not price changes surprising you last minute due to repairs and renovations needed, you get what you pay for.
- Codes and regulations. As mentioned, there may be damage or maintenance that needs to be done to bring the building up to regulatory standards to sell or to have occupants, thankfully this now no longer your problem.
- The wife’s been given the opportunity of a lifetime, and being the bread, winner that she is, no-one is going to stand in her way. Job offers of this scale don’t wait around, the family must pack up and quickly. A cash sale is going to aid this transition in the quickest way possible.
- Cash buying companies. They’ve seen it and done it all, they have the means and experience and you can be safe in knowing you are in good hands.
If you are in a position that requires the property to be taken off our hands and with no time to spare, sell to Stewardship Properties Company or other property companies for a hassle-free transaction. One that speeds up the process of us sipping cocktails on the beach in scorching weather on a random island in the tropics. Yes, please.
Life is already busy, schedules are full and planners seem to be filling up more and more with appointments, dates or to-do lists. The last thing we need is a headache of a home sale that seems to never end. Selling for cash lets you live your life without skipping a beat.