December 15, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of the Horatio N. Campbell House, a landmark property on the East Side of Providence. The home at 189 Hope Street is an 8000 square French inspired mansion with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Lila Delman Real Estate sales associates Lisa Cutropia and Ben Scungio represented the buyer.
â€śThe Horatio N. Campbell house is a fine example of late 19th century architecture and we are extremely pleased to add the property to our portfolio of sold homes,â€ť said Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate.
The property will serve as residence to Brain Sciences Foundation Senior Fellow, Professor Newton Howard, founder of the Brain Sciences Foundation.
ABOUT LILA DELMAN REAL ESTATE
Responding to requests for assistance in finding vacation housing, Lila Delman founded the companyâ€™s original office in the family home nearly 50 years ago. Since then, Lila Delman Real Estate has grown to include 6 strategically located offices, over 85 REALTORSÂ®, a marketing department that creatively uses online social media, and an award winning website. An exclusive marketing partner of Christieâ€™s International Real Estate, Mayfair International Realty and Luxury Portfolio, the firm is consistently a frontrunner in the luxury market.
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Highest Sale in the State
September 23, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale Wednesday of â€śDaybreakâ€ť, a waterfront estate in Jamestown, for $6,400,000. The property was listed by Lila Delman Real Estate REALTORÂ® associate Cynthia Moretti. This is the highest sale in Rhode Islandthis year. Year to date there have been five sales in the state of Rhode Islandover $4,000,000;...
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Two Luxury Property Sales
December 2, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of two significant Newport properties, a shingle style waterfront home for $4,550,000, and â€śSwinburneâ€ť, an elegant Greek revival home located on Historic Hill, for $2, 775,000. Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate and Robin Nicholson, Broker Associate listed both properties....
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Luxury Property Sale in Jamestown, RI
WASHINGTON, D.C. - October 24, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of â€śThe Pink Houseâ€ť, a waterfront estate in Jamestown, for $6,341,500. The property was listed by Lila Delman Real Estate REALTORÂ® associate Bob Bailey. The relatively rare offering on five acres with views of the Newport Bridge, has only sold four times since...
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces 5th Highest Sale in Rhode Island
July 18, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale today of Puesta del Sol, 294 Carnegie Harbor Drivein Portsmouth, Rhode Island. The property was listed by Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate. This is ......
- Lila Delman Real Estate Opens Office in Providence: Expands from the Coast to the Capital
Narragansett, , RI. - August 11, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate, the leader in Rhode Islandâ€™s luxury property market, announces the opening of a new office in Providence, the sixth for the firm. The Providence location, on the Eas......
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- Lee & Associates Negotiates $21 Million Sale Exchange of Ontario and Fontana Industrial Facilities
- NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION PLANNING TO LAUNCH PRIVATE EXCHANGE TO HELP FIRMS DELIVER BETTER HEALTH BENEFITS TO THEIR EMPLOYEES
- Contribute to the 2014 NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Compensation Survey
- Job Growth, Federal Debt are Biggest Industry Concerns, Say Leaders
- President Releases FY15 Budget Request for HUD and Rural Housing Service
- NYU Furman Center Report: Unlocking NYCâ€™s Air Rights Could Spur Affordable Housing Development
- NREL Aims to Improve Building Energy Performance with New Web-Based Tool
- Care and Benefits for Veterans Strengthened by $164 Billion VA Budget
- RealtorsÂ® Applaud House Passage of Bipartisan Flood Insurance Affordability Bill
- HUD ANNOUNCES FUNDING TO PROVIDE PERMANENT HOUSING AND SERVICES TO LOW-INCOME PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES