December 15, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale of the Horatio N. Campbell House, a landmark property on the East Side of Providence. The home at 189 Hope Street is an 8000 square French inspired mansion with 10 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Lila Delman Real Estate sales associates Lisa Cutropia and Ben Scungio represented the buyer.
â€śThe Horatio N. Campbell house is a fine example of late 19th century architecture and we are extremely pleased to add the property to our portfolio of sold homes,â€ť said Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate.
The property will serve as residence to Brain Sciences Foundation Senior Fellow, Professor Newton Howard, founder of the Brain Sciences Foundation.
ABOUT LILA DELMAN REAL ESTATE
Responding to requests for assistance in finding vacation housing, Lila Delman founded the companyâ€™s original office in the family home nearly 50 years ago. Since then, Lila Delman Real Estate has grown to include 6 strategically located offices, over 85 REALTORSÂ®, a marketing department that creatively uses online social media, and an award winning website. An exclusive marketing partner of Christieâ€™s International Real Estate, Mayfair International Realty and Luxury Portfolio, the firm is consistently a frontrunner in the luxury market.
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Highest Sale in the State
September 23, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale Wednesday of â€śDaybreakâ€ť, a waterfront estate in Jamestown, for $6,400,000. The property was listed by Lila Delman Real Estate REALTORÂ® associate Cynthia Moretti. This is the highest sale in Rhode Islandthis year. Year to date there have been five sales in the state of Rhode Islandover $4,000,000;...
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Two Luxury Property Sales
December 2, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of two significant Newport properties, a shingle style waterfront home for $4,550,000, and â€śSwinburneâ€ť, an elegant Greek revival home located on Historic Hill, for $2, 775,000. Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate and Robin Nicholson, Broker Associate listed both properties....
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces Luxury Property Sale in Jamestown, RI
WASHINGTON, D.C. - October 24, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced today the sale of â€śThe Pink Houseâ€ť, a waterfront estate in Jamestown, for $6,341,500. The property was listed by Lila Delman Real Estate REALTORÂ® associate Bob Bailey. The relatively rare offering on five acres with views of the Newport Bridge, has only sold four times since...
- Lila Delman Real Estate Announces 5th Highest Sale in Rhode Island
July 18, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate announced the sale today of Puesta del Sol, 294 Carnegie Harbor Drivein Portsmouth, Rhode Island. The property was listed by Melanie Delman, President of Lila Delman Real Estate. This is ......
- Lila Delman Real Estate Opens Office in Providence: Expands from the Coast to the Capital
Narragansett, , RI. - August 11, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lila Delman Real Estate, the leader in Rhode Islandâ€™s luxury property market, announces the opening of a new office in Providence, the sixth for the firm. The Providence location, on the Eas......
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- RE/MAX Sells Two International Master Franchises
- Lowey Announces $765,000 Federal Grant to Purchase College for Green Infrastructure Project
- Treasurer McCord: This Holiday Season, Treasury Has List of Pennsylvanians Owed Unclaimed Property, So Make Sure to Check it Twice
- News IBTS Awarded Role in HUDâ€™s Manufactured Home Dispute Resolution Program
- Department of Energy Announces 22 New Projects to Enable Emissions Reductions and Improve Energy Efficiency
- New Philadelphia site now closer to National Park Status
- LA Community Leaders Gather at OneWest Bank HQ to Denounce Multi-Billion FDIC Subsidy
- Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget Calls Delaney Infrastructure Plan â€śFiscally-Responsibleâ€ť and â€śWorthy of Considerationâ€ť
- CBRE ARRANGES FRACTURED CONDO SALE OF 74 UNITS IN LUXURY PLANTATION COMMUNITY
- Undersecretary Gornstein Chairs Last Meeting of the Interagency Council on Housing and Homelessness