Concierge Auctions led an online auction for the 4,876-square foot One Thousand Museum, situated in the heart of downtown Miami, in May 2020. The sale provided open-plan luxury and extraordinary views to the buyer, who purchased the property for $4.48 million.
The sale was one of the dozens achieved in 2020 by Concierge Auctions, the world’s leading online luxury real estate company. Like for the Miami property, Concierge Auctions offers exceptional service, access to seller and buyer services, and always-on access to some of the world’s premier properties.
One Thousand Museum is designed by Zaha Hadid and is the award-winning architect’s only landmark residential tower in the United States. It’s a location that is steeped in elegance, from 6-star white-glove service to bespoke luxuries and an exceptional location.
The property, on one-half of the 36th floor at 1000 Biscayne Boulevard, features floor-to-ceiling walls of glass with extraordinary views of Biscayne Bay and South Beach. Among the building’s amenities are private beach access in South Beach, valet parking, a double-height aquatic center with indoor pool on the 60th floor, fitness center, sundeck and swimming pool poolside service, garage parking for two spaces, a house car for airport transportation, impact glass, a hospitality concierge and a residential helipad.
The residence was sold fully furnished with custom Italian pieces. It also features a large glass-surround balcony with glass railings to enjoy both sunrises and sunsets. With lush unobstructed views, an eat-in chef’s kitchen by Poliform with custom cabinetry by Gaggenau and Sub Zero, and integrated wall vanity cabinets, the condo is perfect for both private time and exquisite entertaining.
The master suite features two accompanying spa baths, enormous walk-in enclosed steam showers, a standalone soaking tub, and a contemplative space.
In total, the condo comes with four bedrooms and six full and one-half bathrooms.
Other features include:
- A custom-designed, open floor plan
- Italian porcelain floors
- Quartz countertops
- Recently installed new lighting fixtures
- Smart home with a fully integrated Crestron system controlled from tablet or phone
- A private residence accessed from the lobby by secure, high-speed elevators
- A butler’s pantry with wine refrigerator
- Energy-efficient appliances
- A center island
There’s also access to all the benefits of living in downtown Miami. Among the benefits are:
- The American Airlines Arena, home to the NBA’s Miami Heat, across the street
- The Design District and Brickell City Center a short walk away, with exceptional museums, performing arts venues, fine-dining restaurants and shopping
- Close proximity to MacArthur Causeway and Venetian Way for access to Biscayne Bay’s barrier islands, South Beach, yacht clubs and marinas, and more than 20 award-winning golf courses
- Close to other major Florida locales including Miami Beach (5 minutes), Miami International Airport (10 minutes), Fort Lauderdale (30 minutes), Boca Raton (45 minutes). West Palm Beach (1 hour) and from Key West (3.5 hours)
Concierge Auctions is the world’s leader in high-end real estate transactions. Its proprietary platform lets you decide when you want your property to sell and the terms, with access to exposure metrics and offer lineup, and contingency-free closings to get cash in your pocket within 30 days. To learn more about Concierge Auctions, follow on Facebook.