February 12, 2015
6:30 – 8:30 pm
14 Little Fox Lane, Norwalk, CT
CT REIA Members: Free
WASHINGTON, D.C. – February 9, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — Come see this transformed 4500 square foot house. CT REIA Coaching Members Jeff and Linda Spiewak of EMB Homes, LLC purchased and renovated this beautiful home. Now it is listed and they are expecting an offer any day now.
Full details available at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=759
You Will Discover
* How they found it (hint: it’s a good thing to be a member of CT REIA)
* How they financed it
* What they renovated/did not renovate
* The importance of selecting the “right” Realtor
Discussion: Bring your thoughts, ideas, and resources as we discuss
* How to find real estate redevelopment opportunities in Fairfield
* What are the local opportunities
* How to work with wholesalers
* How to work with Realtors
* How to finance these properties
* Can you find apartments with positive cash flow
PLUS: Networking, networking, networking – someone here could bring you a deal, finance a transaction, refer you to a contractor, tell you about a new opportunity or more!
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.