Rebuilding Together Releases 2015 – 2017 Business Priorities
WASHINGTON, D.C. – May 4, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — As a leading national nonprofit in safe and healthy housing, we are focused on becoming a stronger, sustainable organization. We believe that becoming a stronger community revitalization partner will better position us to meet the ever-increasing needs of America’s low-income homeowners and communities nationwide.
We value transparency, openness, and accountability, and want to provide you with an update on the national office’s priorities. Based on discussions with the affiliate network, staff, and board, we are focused on:
1. Strengthening the Services We Deliver
2. Implementing More Common and Uniform Practices
3. Creating a Stronger Culture and Infrastructure
4. Increasing Our Revenue Streams
5. Building Stronger Engagement with Our Brand
Download Rebuilding Together’s 2015 – 2017 Business Priorities.