February 23, 2015 – 6:00 to 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton – 275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
WASHINGTON, D.C. – February 3, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — Imagine for a moment, dining with like-minded women who happen to be successful real estate investors. They are sharing inspiring stories, early struggles, successes, secrets, and giving you the in your bones feeling that you can be a successful real estate investor too!
Members: $30 • Not-Yet-Members: $35
Register & Learn More at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=745
At the Women Real Estate Investors in Connecticut (Women’s REIA) this is exactly what happens. If you are at all thinking of investing in real estate, then you know it is imperative to make connections on personal and professional basis with successful and likeminded people.
When You Accept this Exclusive Dinner Invitation, You Will:
* Discover new and exciting knowledge in real estate investing from a women’s perspective.
* Meet empowering real estate investors. These women are supportive and going to give you ideas, help you find inspiration, share best practices, and how to find the good deals.
* You’ll learn how to avoid costly beginner mistakes. Again, these are successful women who have followed fundamental principles and overcome every obstacle thrown at them to rise to the top.
* Discover insider knowledge to successfully working in the Connecticut market. Traditional real estate investing courses hide behind their computers and do not provide the local market and feminine insight needed to thrive.
* Connect with women in the Connecticut marketplace. In any other industry, you attend trade shows and meetings to stay current. Well…we find dinner much more fun!
More than just mentors and peers, we are a close knit group who have become a powerful support base of women, and best of all friends for life.
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.