February 16, 2015
5:45 pm to 9:00 pm
Four Points Sheraton
275 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT
CT REIA & AOACT Members – Free
Non-Members – $30
On Monday February 16th, you will hear how CT REIA members have Cracked the Real Estate Code.
Creative Financing … Right Here, Right Now
WASHINGTON, D.C. – February 10, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — CT REIA is known as the “Millionaire Maker”. Some CT REIA members, like the guys on Flip This House, have become famous. Most are quietly acquiring real estate throughout Connecticut, the Northeast, and around the country. Whether you are looking to make an extra $500 a month or $500,000 a year, this is the place to learn from local experts and network with people who are actually making money in real estate.
Full details available at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=755
* How you can attract profit-making deals within 7 days … and cherry pick the best ones!
* Why 95% of most real estate investors fail & how you can profit from their mistakes.
* How you can buy real estate with no money down.
* How you can negotiate with the Seller to buy on YOUR Terms and at YOUR Price … and how to have the Seller LOVE selling you their property!
* Why real estate can be the IDEAL investment in today’s market.
* How to Market for Deals and avoid the competition.
* How to Prescreen The Deals.
* How to Control and Make Money with The Property (even if you don’t own it).
* How to Close with Other People’s Money.
* How to Cash The Checks (well, you probably already know how to do that.
* Buy-Own-Control Real Estate IN YOUR BACK YARD!
* And Much More
About CT REIA
The CT REIA is the largest real estate investors & apartment owners association in the Northeast. Our mission is to provide educational, networking, and business-to-business opportunities for entrepreneurs in the real estate investment community. CT REIA has been featured on CNN Financial News, The New York Times, Hartford Courant, Meriden Record Journal , Channel 30-WVIT and Channel 8 News-WTNH. We’re firmly committed to promoting a sound understanding of ethical real estate investing principles and to help further develop our members’ investing abilities.