Results find RE/MAX Affiliates Outnumber Competitors
DENVER – June 29, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — RE/MAX has more of the nation’s top real estate agents when ranked by transaction sides than any other brand, according to The Thousand, an annual survey compiled by REAL Trends and showcased in The Wall Street Journal.
Among the 250 individual agents and 250 agent teams closing the most residential transaction sides, 125 are RE/MAX professionals, which is 25 percent of the total. Keller Williams finished second with 90 transaction rankings, while Coldwell Banker had 64. Century 21 was fourth with 33.
“The RE/MAX agents who appear on this list are some of the very best in the entire industry,” says Dave Liniger, CEO, Chairman of the Board and Co-Founder of RE/MAX, LLC. “They provide a level of service to their clients that’s hard to match and keep RE/MAX competitive in this survey year after year.”
RE/MAX teams averaged 389 sides and 27 ranked in the top 100, with three in the top 10. RE/MAX individuals, 20 of whom ranked in the top 100, averaged 177 sides. In addition to transaction sides, The Thousand also ranks agents by sales volume and average sales price. Two RE/MAX teams finished in the top 20 for sales volume, while RE/MAX individuals ranked by average sales price posted an average of $5.9 million.
RE/MAX leaders by category include:
– Team closing the most residential transaction sides – 3rd/1,265 sides, Ryan O’Neill’s Minnesota Real Estate Team, RE/MAX Advantage Plus, Bloomington, MN
– Individual closing the most residential transaction sides – 3rd/457 sides, Joe Kadaf, RE/MAX Leading Edge, Dearborn Heights, MI
– Team selling the highest residential sales volume – 14th/$280 million, Ryan O’Neill’s Minnesota Real Estate Team, RE/MAX Advantage Plus, Bloomington, MN
– Individual selling the highest residential sales volume – 48th/$162 million, Mike Sedar, RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring II, The Woodlands, TX
– Individual with the highest average sales price – 90th/$7.1 million, Jonathan Taksa, RE/MAX Commercial and Investment Realty, Los Angeles, CA
The REAL Trends The Thousand ranks participating U.S. agents based on their total 2014 residential production. The top 250 teams and top 250 individual agents are ranked in each of three categories: most transaction sides, highest sales volume, and highest average sales price.
# # #
About the RE/MAX Network:
RE/MAX was founded in 1973 by Dave and Gail Liniger, with an innovative, entrepreneurial culture affording its agents and franchisees the flexibility to operate their businesses with great independence. Over 100,000 agents provide RE/MAX a global reach of nearly 100 countries. Nobody sells more real estate than RE/MAX.
RE/MAX, LLC, one of the world’s leading franchisors of real estate brokerage services, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RMCO, LLC, which is controlled and managed by RE/MAX Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:RMAX).
With a passion for the communities in which its agents live and work, RE/MAX is proud to have raised more than $150 million for Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals® and other charities.
For more information about RE/MAX, to search home listings or find an agent in your community, please visit www.remax.com.
For the latest news about RE/MAX, please visit www.remax.com/newsroom.