Washington – RealEstateRama – Office of General Services Acting Commissioner Jeanette Moy today announced that the following 9 businesses were recently certified by the Office of General Services’ (OGS) Division of Service-Disabled Veterans’ Business Development (DSDVBD):
- Exclusive Veteran Private Security LLC, located in Norwich, NY, provides security and personal protection services.
- Tekne Ai LLC, located in Central Islip, NY, is an electronic security technology service provider.
- J&M Expedited Trucking LLC, located in Syracuse, NY, provides freight transportation services.
- Associated Veterans LLC, located in Reston, VA, provides administrative and IT support services.
- The Baxter McNally & Whitney Group LLC, located in Oswego, NY, specializes in project management.
- HappyHealing420 LLC, located in Fulton, NY, is a hemp & cannabis manufacturer.
- L’s Construction & Cabinetry LLC, located in Syracuse, NY, specializes in cabinet construction and installation.
- E&P Holdings 1 LLC, located in Plainview, NY, is a furniture manufacturer.
- Finger Lake Comfort Inc., located in Newark, NY, specializes in HVAC services.
The Division was created in May 2014 with the enactment of the Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business Act. There are 958 certified businesses.
The Act promotes and encourages participation of Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses in NYS public procurements of public works, commodities, services and technology to foster and advance economic development in the State. More information on the program and the certification process can be found here https://ogs.ny.gov/Veterans/
For Immediate Release