Fact Sheet-Frequently Asked Questions


    WASHINGTON, D.C. – May 10, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Q: Who should apply for federal disaster assistance?
    A: Homeowners, renters and business owners in McLennan County and the City of West who sustained uninsured or underinsured damage to their homes, vehicles, personal property, business or its inventory should register with FEMA for assistance

    Previous articleFannie and Freddie Should be Making Statutorily Required Contributions to the National Housing Trust Fund
    Next articleiPhone enabled real estate search simplifies home buying process Washington home seekers