Announces National Sales Team Assembled By Bela M. Donine, Managing Director
Edison, NJ – January 10, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. (REMN), a privately held national lending institution, announced today that their conduit platform, d/b/a HomeBridge, is nearing their anticipated launch date of HomeBridge Correspondent for 2013 Q1. Additionally, under the leadership of Bela M. Donine, Managing Director, HomeBridge Correspondent announces their correspondent national sales team that includes the following industry veterans:
• Jim Loving (Midwest Region) brings 30+ years of industry experience. His extensive background in correspondent lending includes numerous senior level sales positions with Wells Fargo Funding, ICBA Mortgage Solutions and Fleet Mortgage Corporation.
• Diane Keane (Southeast Region) brings 30+ years of industry experience. Diane’s extensive background in correspondent lending includes 14 years as Vice President, National Sales with Impac Funding Corp. In addition, she has held senior level sales positions with Chemical Mortgage, ICBA Mortgage Solutions and REDC.
• Patricia Hamilton (Western Region) brings 25+ years of industry experience. Pat’s extensive background includes 20 years as National Account Manager with Freddie Mac. In addition, she was National Account Manager with Opteum Funding.
• Jennifer Salsbury–Caldwell (Western Region) brings 30+ years of industry experience. Jennifer’s extensive background includes 15 years of senior executive level positions overseeing Capital Markets at American Home Loans, Occidental Mortgage, Rancho Mortgage and NMI Mortgag¬e. In addition, she was National Account Manager with Opteum Funding.
• Michelle Dawson (Western and Pacific Northwest Regions) brings 20+ years of industry experience. Prior to HomeBridge, Michelle was Sales Director – Community Financial Institutions at GMAC Bank. In addition, she has held sales positions with Citicorp Mortgage and Principal Financial Group.
• Stuart Blend (Southwest Region) brings 25+ years of diverse industry experience. Stuart was National Account Manager for Opteum Funding, Vice President of Retail Production with Provident Bank Mortgage (Profed) and he was previously a Financial Consultant with AG Edwards / Wachovia Securities.
• Bill Bevan (Key Accounts) brings 30+ years of industry experience in correspondent lending and interest rate risk management. Background includes National Account Manager Opteum Funding, Bulk Acquisition Manager SIB Mortgage, Interest Rate Hedging Specialist Bear Stearns and Harris Futures. He is also a former member broker of Chicago Board of Trade and Chicago Mercantile Exchange.
“HomeBridge Correspondent will utilize core principles that have assisted REMN for more than two decades. It is our intention to prove ourselves as a viable conduit for banks, community banks, credit unions and mortgage bankers seeking highly qualified experience and exceptional service,” commented Donine.
5 Park Plaza, 10th Floor
Irvine, CA 92614
About Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. d/b/a HomeBridge
Founded in 1989 and headquartered in Edison, NJ, Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. serves the lending needs of banks, community banks, credit unions, mortgage bankers, home buyers, home owners, real estate professionals and builders across the country. REMN’s website is located at www.REMN.com.