WASHINGTON, D.C. – (RealEstateRama) — Thank you to everyone who attended last week’s New England Housing Network Federal Forum and discussed how to work together to advocate for affordable housing in the Trump Administration. The video from the forum is now available! For the video and additional materials from the event, visit https://www.chapa.org/NEHN2016ForumMaterials.
We also want to say a special thank you to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston for hosting, to our national and New England speakers, and to our event sponsors!
- Chris Estes, President and CEO, National Housing Conference & the Center for Housing Policy
- Benson “Buzz” Roberts, President and CEO, National Association of Affordable Housing Lenders
- Barbara Sard, Vice President for Housing Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Diane Yentel, President and CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition
New England Speakers:
- CT – Florence Villano, Executive Director, Connecticut Housing Coalition
- MA – Chrystal Kornegay, Undersecretary, Massachusetts Department of Housing and Community Development
- ME – Bill Shanahan, Executive Director, Northern New England Housing Investment Fund
- NH – Ben Frost, Director of Legal and Public Affairs, New Hampshire Housing Finance Authority
- RI – Barbara Fields, Executive Director, Rhode Island Housing
- VT – Gus Seelig, Executive Director, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston
- Housing Ministries of New England
- NeighborWorks America
- Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
- Rhode Island Housing
Thank you again, and we look forward to continuing this important conversation!