NAREE June real estate journalism conference in Denver to include tour and Saturday visit option to Vail, Colorado.
DENVER, CO – March 29, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — NAREE has extended its news-making June real estate journalism conference in Denver to include an informative tour and Saturday visit option to the premier resort of Vail, Colorado.
The National Association of Real Estate Editors — NAREE — will begin its 46th annual conference Wednesday June 20th at the Brown Palace Hotel & Spa in downtown Denver. On Saturday, June 23, NAREE conferees will have the option to travel to the mountains in Vail for a behind-the-scene tour organized in conjunction with Vail Resorts Inc., one of the worldâ€™s largest vacation-real-estate developers.
Conferees opting for the Vail tour should book their return flights leaving Denver Sunday, June 24, to allow time for the Saturday Vail tour. Round trip transportation for the Vail tour on Saturday will be complimentary.
The four-day NAREE conference, entitled, “Covering Real Estate With Altitude” is NAREE’s “Ultimate News Conference” and is designed to draw writers, editors, authors and the nationâ€™s leading real estate analysts and experts to focus on new trends in residential, resort, commercial and financial real estate. Conferees will enjoy newsworthy speakers and panel discussions, along with trend-setting tours.
Speakers will include Lawrence Yun, chief economist of the National Association of Realtors; Mark Obrinsky, chief economist of National Multi Housing Council; Rachel McCleery, Urban Land Institute; Walter Isenberg, chief executive of Sage Hospitality; Michael Kelley, president, Caldera Asset Management; David Crowe, chief economist, National Association of Home Builders; to name a few. Additional prominent speakers will be announced shortly.
NAREE University – the conferenceâ€™s plentiful professional development sessions – will equip journalists to improve their craft and excel in their careers online, in print and on camera.
The Saturday tour to Vail will offer conferees an inside look at housing and green real estate development practices in a pristine resort location. The tour will include a visit to the luxurious Ritz-Carlton Residences and the town of Vail.
The NAREE conference will be headquartered in downtown Denver at the historic Brown Palace Hotel, the grand dame of Denver hostelry. Opening in 1892, the Victorian Brown Palace is connected by a beautiful second-floor skybridge to the affordable, contemporary-styled Comfort Inn, an outstanding limited-service value hotel. NAREE Conference attendees may opt for rooms in either hotel, and will enjoy privileges of the Brown Palace in both.
Denver has a strong hotel market in June and conferees are advised to make hotel reservations early. Make reservations for either hotel by calling: 800-321-2599. Ask for NAREE’s special rates of $185 at the Brown Palace Hotel or $109 at the adjoining Comfort Inn.
“The Brown Palace has a stunning eight-story atrium lobby and myriad charming banquet rooms and historic suites. Moving between the two hotels on the second story skybridge is seamless. Guests get a panoramic view of the Denver skyline on the bridge as they head to the impressive ballrooms,” said NAREE Executive Director, Mary Doyle-Kimball.
“The Comfort Inn at the Brown Palace offers a refreshing contrast to its sister hotel. Rooms are delightful — appointed in light woods with metal and primary color accents — and offer plenty of light. Those on the NAREE block at the Comfort Inn will be offered upgraded queen rooms,” she added.
Highlights of the conference will include the announcement of the winners of NAREEâ€™s 62nd
- Denver Welcomes NAR Home Ownership Bus Tour
Washington, DC - March 18, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- A month-long Home Ownership Matters Bus Tour hosted by the National Association of RealtorsÂ® makes a stop this week outside the Denver Home Show on Saturday, March 19. NAR leaders and invited local officials will be on hand to hear from consumers and speak with them about how shifting priorities and...
- Lance Smith of Kentwood Real Estate Nominated for Denver Business Journalâ€™s
DENVER, CO - April 21, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Lance Smith, Chief Information Officer for Kentwood Real Estate, was recently nominated for the Denver Business Journalâ€™s (DBJ) Chief Information Officer (CIO) of the Year award. The DBJ and the Soci......
- Sandy Weigand of Kentwood Real Estate Garners Top Production Honors from Denver Board of Realtors
DENVER, CO - October 18, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Sandy Weigand, a leading Broker Associate with The Kentwood Company in the Denver Tech Center and one of the countryâ€™s most accomplished real estate professionals, has been recognized by the Denver ......
- Kris Kerr Joins The Gordon Group at Kentwood Real Estate in the Denver Tech Center as Broker Associate DENVER â€“ Kris Kerr, a service-driven real estate professional, has joined The Gordon Group with Kentwood Real Estate in the Denver Tech
DENVER, CO - April 121, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Kris Kerr, a service-driven real estate professional, has joined The Gordon Group with Kentwood Real Estate in the Denver Tech Center as a Broker Associate. Kerr is now serving the diverse real estate needs of clients throughout the metro Denver area....
- REAL ESTATE MORTGAGE NETWORK, INC., OPENS FIRST ROCKY MOUNTAIN RETAIL BRANCH IN DENVER, COLORADO AND HIRES INDUSTRY VETERANS
DENVER, CO - December 2, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Real Estate Mortgage Network, Inc. (REMN), one of the largest, privately held non-bank lenders in the US, is pleased to announce the opening of their first Denver area retail location. As REMNâ€™s fir......
- ERC and NCLR Investigation Uncovers Housing Discrimination against Latinos in Three Major Metropolitan Areas
- Lee & Associates Negotiates $21 Million Sale Exchange of Ontario and Fontana Industrial Facilities
- NATIONAL CONSTRUCTION ASSOCIATION PLANNING TO LAUNCH PRIVATE EXCHANGE TO HELP FIRMS DELIVER BETTER HEALTH BENEFITS TO THEIR EMPLOYEES
- Contribute to the 2014 NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Compensation Survey
- Job Growth, Federal Debt are Biggest Industry Concerns, Say Leaders
- President Releases FY15 Budget Request for HUD and Rural Housing Service
- NYU Furman Center Report: Unlocking NYCâ€™s Air Rights Could Spur Affordable Housing Development
- NREL Aims to Improve Building Energy Performance with New Web-Based Tool
- Care and Benefits for Veterans Strengthened by $164 Billion VA Budget
- RealtorsÂ® Applaud House Passage of Bipartisan Flood Insurance Affordability Bill
- HUD ANNOUNCES FUNDING TO PROVIDE PERMANENT HOUSING AND SERVICES TO LOW-INCOME PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES