Washington D.C. – October 1, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — The ConsensusDocs Coalition continues to set records as they celebrate six years of publishing the only standard contracts written and endorsed by dozens of leading design and construction industry associations. Some of the more remarkable statistics include:
• 150% increase in users
• 100% increase in Coalition size and breadth
• 50% increase in contract documents published, including several industry firsts
• Public owners increasingly requiring ConsensusDocs contracts
• Timely contract updates to keep pace with the changing law and industry
• Launch of new technology platform facilitating stakeholder collaboration
“Addressing the most challenging as well as fundamental issues confronting today’s design and construction industry is what ConsensusDocs now has a proven track record of accomplishing,” comments Brian Perlberg, Executive Director of ConsensusDocs.
Doug McNames of Baker Concrete and Chair of the ConsensusDocs Industry Content Council adds, “Our company uses Consensus Docs as a way of attaining equity in our agreements and bringing out the ‘best in class’ approach for improved Project results to all stakeholders.”
ConsensusDocs are the only consensus standard contracts written by a coalition of 40 design and construction industry associations. ConsensusDocs remains committed to keeping a project-first philosophy mission with contracts that are written in plain English, incorporate best practices, and address emerging trends.
For more information, visit www.ConsensusDocs.org.
Contact: Carrie Ciliberto