WASHINGTON, D.C. – July 22, 2015 – (RealEstateRama) — If you’re interested in any aspect of environmental compliance or sustainability on a construction jobsite, this is the conference for you. Learn from industry experts and your peers at AGC’s 2015 Contractors Environmental Conference on September 2-3 in Arlington, Virginia. It’s only six weeks away, so click here(link is external) to reserve your spot today.
Here are five reasons why you should attend (view the full conference agenda here(link is external)):
- Learn how to manage the environmental concerns that keep you up at night (before they escalate to an emergency situation). Gain new insight and strategies to help you stay on top of critical environmental issues, maximize your team’s potential, get buy-in from your co-workers, and document compliance.
- Be better prepared to tackle the items on your to-do list. You can choose from two separate tracks: one on Regulatory Compliance or the other on Sustainability Trends – so you can customize your educational experience.
- Hear about technology trends that can drive company success. Discover ways to make your company stand out as an environmental leader. Explore online resources, mobile apps and advanced monitoring/sampling technology to help you achieve your project goals.
- Meet the regulators who are writing rules that apply to your projects. This is your opportunity for face-to-face interaction with federal agency representatives. You will hear program and policy updates straight from the subject-matter experts, in all the key areas. You can also explore and ask questions about the government’s compliance assistance and sustainability tools – specific to construction operations.
- Interact with your peers. You will enjoy the facilitated and peer-to-peer discussions; and there will be many opportunities outside of the educational sessions to network and learn from one another.
Find out more and REGISTER TODAY at http://meetings.agc.org/cec/