Days. Weeks. Months. How long do you have before you need to sell your home? Most people list their home with high hopes that it will sell fast. But what if you are really in a time crunch or simply don’t want to wait on the market? There are options for selling your house faster.
If you want to sell your house fast in Kansas City, you can consider selling it to a company for cash. This is an alternative to the traditional home sale process for KC. It’s a fairly standard practice that will allow you to get a cash offer and money for your house in a matter of days or weeks. There are a lot of reasons to do this:
- The longer a house sits on the market, the less you will probably get for it. This is because buyer interest subsides and people become skeptical of homes that have been on the market for a long time. What’s more, if a home is on the market too long, you will probably have to lower the price and get less than what you had wanted.
- If you sell your home using a realtor, you will have to pay fees. This obviously cuts into the amount of money you actually walk away from a KC home sale with. In 2020, the average real estate commission in Missouri was between 5.25% to over 6%. Knowing this rate is important because that is how much less you will get for your home.
- There is far more work that will have to happen both up-front and throughout the process if you have to show your home. Getting a home ready to show means that you have to live open-house ready. Many homes may require minimal repairs (cosmetics like paint and flooring) or even major repairs (like a new roof or HVAC) to be able to sell conventionally. This can be very costly and may be a cost you don’t want to take on.
Bottom line? There are pros and cons to selling your home on the market. If you decide to sell your Kansas City home for cash, we can help.
Sell Your Home for Cash
Kansas City homes have followed the national trends of being a buyer’s market. This means that sellers are not getting top dollar for homes right now. Mortgage rates are at an all-time low, so buyers have a keen eye to a bargain. This could mean that you get a lower amount for your house than you’d hoped.
That is true even if your home is in top condition. For homes that are rundown, old or in poor condition, you may face even greater challenges selling. The competition is steep. If your home has depreciated in value, or is in an undesirable area, it could be even harder to sell. A cash home sale takes care of that disadvantage and gets you out of your home and into the next season of life as fast as possible.
Here’s the process:
- Call us: (816) 885-6441 (or contact us online)
- Give us your info and info on the home
- We’ll perform research
- You get a cash offer for your home
- If you accept the offer, we sign initial paperwork and take formal steps to the agreement
- We close and you walk away with cash
Our company is called We Buy Cash KC. President Justin Montoya founded this company with the idea of giving back and making important investments in the Kansas City community. In the past six years, We Buy Cash KC has bought and sold more than 100 houses in the area. We have helped people who inherited homes, people who are having homes foreclosed and people who just need an accelerated home sale. We have outstanding reviews and ample qualifications to buy your KC home for cash.
We Buy Cash KC for Your Home
At We Buy Cash KC, we are a team of people who care what happens to you and your home. Not everyone selling a home for cash in KC is doing so under duress. Many people just want to bypass the traditional real estate system. Some people don’t want to wait or lose out on profit with hefty realtor fees. If you find yourself curious about selling a house for cash, give us a call. We’d be happy to talk you through the process and answer any questions you have.
You can trust us. We have helped hundreds of people get out of their homes and on with their lives. Maybe you inherited a home, have an old home, have a home full of unwanted furniture or are in foreclosure. In any and all of these situations, we can help. Our expert real estate investors have been a pillar in the Kansas City, Missouri community for decades. We will do our best with every offer and be sure to understand how best to help you in your specific circumstances.