Atlanta, GA – August 8, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Gofightforeclosure.com a self help system that shows homeowners defenses to fight home foreclosure and mortgage fraud through tactics how to challenge mortgage notes. Today announced the top five foreclosure tactics to get the bank to cancel foreclosure sales. Citing that bank foreclosures are rarely enforceable because of the lack of security interest.
GoFightForeclosure.com Top Five Foreclosure Tactics To Get The Bank To Cancel Foreclosure Sales:
1. Possession of the Original Mortgage Note – The mortgage lender must be in possession of the original mortgage note to foreclose, hence the term “Produce the Note”.
2. Holder in Due Course – If a mortgage lender is not a holder in due course it can be challenged that they have no standing to foreclose.
3. Improper Mortgage Assignment – Over 60 million mortgages were assigned by MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc) authority to transfer mortgage notes can be challenged to prevent foreclosure.
4. Objection to Creditor – Mortgage lenders will often not foreclose in their own name and not reveal the identity of the true creditor which can be challenged to Stop Foreclosure.
5. Validation of Debt – Demand that the mortgage lender validate debt to have a right to foreclose.
Enforceable security interest will show the validity of the debt validation. Often banks get around this request by producing fabricated mortgage assignment transfers with Robo signers prepared by Foreclosure Mills.
To learn more about how-to use the Go Fight Foreclosure System please visit http://GoFightForeclosure.com.
About Kyle Ransom
Kyle Ransom is the founder of Go Fight Foreclosure System http://GoFightForeclosure.com . He termed the foreclosure defense “Improper Mortgage Securitization” used by homeowners to challenge their mortgage lender’s enforceable security interest to foreclose.
Ransom is a former licensed mortgage broker with over 15 years experience in banking and finance and real estate investing. He is the CEO of Ultisky, Inc and oversees several online business models.