ENCINO, CA – August 6, 2014 – (RealEstateRama) — Jeremy Barbakow, SVP with the Encino office who specializes in medical office leasing in the San Fernando Valley, represented landlords and tenants in the leasing of seven medical offices in Encino, six of which were on Ventura Boulevard. Noteworthy transactions include a secondary location for the Kagan Eye Institute, a start-up surgical center, a new pediatric dental office, and a consolidation of offices for Cardiovascular Consultants Medical Group. The total lease transaction value was approximately was $5.8 million.
Jeremy Barbakow notes, “Since the beginning of 2014, there has been a significant increase in the demand for medical office space in the Encino/Tarzana market. Over the last three months I have closed 7 new non-renewal medical office lease transactions within the Encino market and several more deals are currently in negotiation within his Encino/Tarzana listing portfolio.”
Looking to the future in the Encino/Tarzana area, Barbakow continues, “Now that Obama Care is active and the economy has improved, doctors have a clearer vision of the future and now have the confidence to open new locations, expand their practices, and the willingness to commit to signing long term leases. The Encino/Tarzana market has been and continues to be a very desirable location for many doctors because of its close proximity to Providence Tarzana Medical Center and Encino Hospital Medical Center, both prominent hospitals and medical facilities in the San Fernando Valley.”
1) Represented the Landlord, Diamond Capital Group, in the lease of a 5,815 sq. ft. medical office property located at the Rubio Plaza East at 16542 Ventura Blvd in Encino, CA to the Tenant, Cardiovascular Consultants. The outside brokerage was CBRE and value of the lease transaction was approximately $2.2 Million.
2) Represented the Landlord, Diamond Capital Group, and the Tenant, Arkady Kagan, M.D., in the lease of a 3,047 sq. ft. medical office located at the Rubio Plaza East at 16542, Ste. 100 Ventura Blvd in Encino, CA. The value of the lease transaction was $929,068.
3) Represented the Landlord, Diamond Capital Group, in the lease of a 2,440 sq. ft. medical office property located at the Rubio Plaza East at 16550 Ventura Blvd, Ste. 322 in Encino, CA. to the Tenant, Mansouri and Curtin, Inc. The outside brokerage was represented by Gold Leaf Group and the value of the lease transaction was $932,076.
4) Represented the Landlord, Parkford Properties, in the lease of a 945 sq. ft. medical office located at Encino Town Center at 17200 Ventura Blvd, Ste. 304 in Encino, CA to the Tenant, Balanced Group Acupuncture. The outside brokerage was Keller Williams Studio City and value of the lease transaction was $140,662.
5) Represented the Landlord, Parkford Properties, in the lease of a 2,096 sq. ft. medical office located at Plaza de Oro at 17207-4 Ventura Blvd in Encino, CA to the Tenant, B.A.S.E. Training & Physical Therapy, Inc. The outside brokerage was Told Properties, Inc. and the value of the lease transaction was $297,099.
6) Represented the Landlord, Peppertree Capital, L.P., in the lease of a 5,000 sq. ft. medical office located at 16260 Ventura Blvd, Ste. 800 Encino, CA to the Tenant, Encino Surgical Center, LLC. The value of the lease transaction was approximately $1.1 Million.
7) Represented the Tenant, B.H. Skin, Inc., in the lease of a 1,561 sq. ft. medical office located at 5400 Balboa Blvd, Ste. 141 Encino, CA from the Landlord, HCP MOP California. The outside brokerage was represented by CBRE and the value of the lease transaction was $146,833.
About NAI Capital
NAI Capital is a leading Southern California commercial real estate firm headquartered in Encino, California. With 14 offices throughout Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties, NAI Capital is the Southern California member of NAI Global, a premier real estate service network in 55 countries with 375 local offices and 6,700 local market leaders spanning the globe. Since 1979, NAI Capital clients have built their businesses on the power of our expanding network. Our extensive services include: multi-site acquisitions and dispositions, sublease, tenant representation, lease administration and audit, investment services, due diligence and related consulting and advisory services. To learn more, visit www.naicapital.com NAI Capital Brokerage BRE #00806840.
Contact: Sharon Fitzgerald, Public Relations, 818.742.1655 and
Blog Link: http://ublog.naiglobal.com/naicapital/2014/08/05/nai-capital-represents-landlords-tenants-in-the-leasing-of-seven-medical-offices-in-encino-totaling-5-8-million/
P.R. & Advertising
NAI Capital, Inc.
16001 Ventura Blvd., 2nd Floor
Encino, CA 91436
Office: (818) 905 2400 x 155
Direct: (818) 742-1655
Fax 818 905 2425